Your Fetish?

A lot come to mind but the biggest is that I love watching animals cum. I don't care what gets them to the point of orgasm... they could be fucking a human or their own species. I just love seeing the pulsating cock, the spurts of cum and their reaction when they climax. Oh and the thicker the cum the better. Just thinking of it on or in me and another species in ecstasy gets me going every time🥵

Not limited to but definitely FinDom ,Bdsm , Public, Electro Play, Ws, Chastity, Sounding, RP & dressing up, Pet play ,Murrsuits ,Latex Rubber Spandex, Being bull for cucks & they're partner

watersports, collaring, and unbirthing (i love the thought of being completely inside another's pussy)
and dogs of course!!

(amended comment)

My fetishes:
-creampies (plenty of experience with that)
-sloppy seconds (only had my own)
-orgies/gangbangs/group sex (never participated but would love to have my 1st experience)
-lactation/breastfeeding (tried inducing with women but never got to drink from them)
-watersports (peeing inside of her during sex, her peeing on me while I'm still inside of her, or peeing on each others' laps in between penetrations) (never got the chance, but would love to have my 1st experience)
-BBWs (big breasts, taller women) (plenty of experience with them)
-pregnancy (either having sex with a pregnant woman or cuddling with a pregnant woman/dating a pregnant woman, but not necessarily getting her pregnant myself) (never got to be with a pregnant woman before, but would love my 1st experience with one)

either mare or woman, just as long as at least 2 of the above can be fulfilled.

Hard limits:
-no scat
-no pain
-no vomiting
-no humiliation/degradation
-no cuckoldry
-no one younger than 25

Well a few come to mind. Dominating submissive females, finding other guys to dominate my wife, organising gang bangs for my wife, enjoying my wifes pussy once its well used and dripping with other peoples cum. I just really love to see a male on a female who's just using her purely for his own pleasure. I also have a pretty big cum fetish and love getting my face between my wifes legs once she's been pumped full by other guys.

I like sex without a condom and ejaculating inside, I also like canine penises and wolves, as well as imagining that I am a wolf while having a sexual act.

Back