Your Fetish?

Well a few come to mind. Dominating submissive females, finding other guys to dominate my wife, organising gang bangs for my wife, enjoying my wifes pussy once its well used and dripping with other peoples cum. I just really love to see a male on a female who's just using her purely for his own pleasure. I also have a pretty big cum fetish and love getting my face between my wifes legs once she's been pumped full by other guys.
This sounds about right. I would add seeing my wife get fucked by multiple dogs, horses, anything

I do have some taboo kinks that I normally don't really about. But lately I've been in a mood
Someone reported one of my earlier posts, and I was able to find out why. Turns out there was one kink/fetish that I listed that was a violation of the forum rules, so I had to go back and amend the list of fetishes and removed the offending criteria...which I find the rationale for such an objection to be rather nonsensical, but meh, those are the rules of the forum, it seems...
Stuff that shouldn't be discussed in public
Takei: Oh my.

Someone reported one of my earlier posts, and I was able to find out why. Turns out there was one kink/fetish that I listed that was a violation of the forum rules, so I had to go back and amend the list of fetishes and removed the offending criteria...which I find the rationale for such an objection to be rather nonsensical, but meh, those are the rules of the forum, it seems...

Takei: Oh my.
Yup. I've learned some stuff should be discussed in private

Watersports and rimming. My only experience with a dog was spending a few minutes rimming him while the owner watched, back in 2015. I've wanted to relive that moment for so many years. I am also extremely experienced with watersporst with humans, and would love to have the opportunity to experience WS (and other toilet play) with dogs.

I'm mostly ace irl, but i do get off hard to videos of certain kinks. lots of breathplay, choking, predicament stuff, piss, mindbreak and really rough sex. ;) especially vids with real good audio

i also like a/b/o and breeding in fanfic, that's always hot

I've picked up a lot of fetishes but what gets me going is more theme kinda stuff
If I could go out on a date with someone, wear my maid outfit and tac gear to the brush, delete some printers and washing machines with a .50, I wouldn't even need to get spitroasted by him and his dog after some rough choky deepthroating and pissing all over me to get off
Both is preferable though. Imagine aikido-throwing ya boy to rob him of his cum and piss, making him the finest breakfast he's ever had in the morning, and going out for another (two hundred) round(s)

Back