Would You Rather?

That’s a hard choice, both volumes are terrific, delivery being NOW or timed, but I’ll choose Dog.

WYR sit immobilized watching the world pass by, or be in a parade forgotten and neglected?

That’s a hard choice, both volumes are terrific, delivery being NOW or timed, but I’ll choose Dog.

WYR sit immobilized watching the world pass by, or be in a parade forgotten and neglected?
Wow, that is a hard one! I am going to have to go with being in the parade. I usually stay behind the crowed anyway but typically by choice.

WYR have a nice house and drive a crappy worn out car, or have a nice car and live in a house that is about to fall down?

nice house and shit car, easy one lol

WYR be constantly sleepy but never need sleep or constantly feel that refreshing awake feeling but need 15 hours of sleep

Sleepy. Life’s too short to not sleep when your dead.

WYR only eat one potato chip, or one chocolate nibble for the rest of your life (Eat all you want of the other)?

Chocolate will last having somme taste longer, so that's my choice I guess

Would you rather only speak language that nobody understands, or me mute?

It would seem I already speak a language nobody understands so, I'll say mute. Less hassle.

WYR have a chocolate fountain or a gravy fountain?

I beat people for employment, so eh. Sex off? Not exactly sure what that is in the age of AIDS, back in my stupors before AIDS was a complete different Meaning, I’m thinking.

So, sex off because beating the shit out of people is boring,

WYR wake up nude hungover and hurting in every muscle and orifice in a jail, OR in a tree in a full public park?

In a tree .. I'll figure it out.

WYR Have sex every day with a new partner or with the
I am going to go with "THE" don't know if that "the" is the same partner or THE lap post, BUT, I am super afraid of getting some kind of disease if I was to have a different woman every day so I think I would rather the same lamp post if it was to put out then to chance catching aids.

WYR have popcorn stuck in your teeth of Jalapeno seeds?

Watch from the sidelines

WYR have a coffee with milk, or plain one?

Depends on mood. I just have had sour, and now would like something sweet :D

Mile or kilometer?

well i dont eat meat anyway so fruits and vegetables are fine by me

WYR- be the happiest idiot in the world or the most miserable genius in the world?

I’m already a happy idiot! So yers dat.
WYR
Fast forward your way to success or tuff it out climbing the latter?

Country. Lots of privacy for fun activities.

WYR be spanked in public for all to see or private, Just you and someone special?

-Work with my hands, I love being a Barista!
-Ooo im very shy so probably privately

WYR go cliff diving or bungee jumping??

Cliff diving, At least that way I know I'm going to hit bottom as opposed to hoping I don't.

WYR Get a creampie from a dog or a pig?

Back