Would you have sex with a random pregnant woman that is NOT your partner/significant other?

A perfect example that humans are animals too.

To fuck the pack leaders pregnant wife is a thing often desired by the lower males in the group. Humans are not different at all, even tho a "pregnant pussy" does not differ from a regular one.

If I had to... At least I'd feel at ease knowing she won't get pregnant twice.

Cause this world ain't ready for more like me, you know...

No. Never. Im exclusive. LoL

Not even with a pregnant female dogs. I don't have sex with a dog that has already been fucked by a dirty male dog.
Anyway, I am loyal and only live with my own dogs, and they are all virgins and will remain so.

Oh wait, they are not virgins, because I took their virginity. :husky_wink:

If I'm attracted to her, yes. Always wanted to have sex with my wife when we talked about having kids, and enjoy her milk too. But never had kids, single now, and probably never will have kids at this point anymore, but the desire is still there, sometimes I think even more. Seen some sexy pregnant women on Reddit and would love to enjoy exploring their pregnant curves. A few years back was travelling to I think Denver for work and talking to someone there who wanted to meet to take care of her raised hormones and let me experience a pregnant woman, but ghosted me when I got out there.

100% yes! I think my body just understands pregnant women are of course super fertile and so I find them extremely sexy.

Most definitely yes. When my partner was pregnant the sex was amazing It was like the more we had it the more she grew. It was a real turn on.

So yes a stranger who is looking for some fun that's 2-8 months pregnant yes definitely

I've always wanted to have sex with a random pregnant woman. There is something about pregnant women that I find really sexy. I'm curious who else would too.
Absolutely! Pregnant women are super fun and often very horny. I dated a woman who was pregnant for months before she went back to the baby daddy. Some of the hottest sex I remember having.

Looks like an excelent option cause... you can not knock her twice, right?
Party hard and wild. No way you end up with a child 😁

I've always wanted to have sex with a random pregnant woman. There is something about pregnant women that I find really sexy. I'm curious who else would too.
I have been very lucky and can say been there done that:love::love: a chick came up my way and I found her on a site called RHP.
She had 8 weeks to go and was so horney, she just wanted it.
She booked a motel and just went looking for cock. She was so wet and when I was giving it to her her pussy was so hot n warm and I didnt last that long. That's one root I will never forget.
After me she had a trucky cumming over to fuck her and I sure she did more that day.

all I can say is wow.🥰🥰😍😘

I have had the luck of fucking a pregnant lady last month. Met her online and didnt know she was pregnant at first until I got to her place. She wanted me to play and suckle on her tits for a looong while which I had no problem doing before moving onto anal since I was small enough for her. It was the best night of my life so far and I definitely wouldn't mind doing it again! :husky_happysmile:

I've had sex with a pregnant woman she was 7 months pregnant and it was some of the most intense and raw sex I've ever done. She was like an animal in heat wanting it and screaming for more.

Wow! It would really depend. When I was married, my wife and I had 4 kids. For every time, pregnancy made her super horny!! If it was a pregnant soccer mom, definitely! If it was a pregnant crack whore, definitely not!!

Back