Would you have sex with a random pregnant woman that is NOT your partner/significant other?

If she is a bitch and not against her will yes not my own species oh, I look at my own species and I don't get a hard-on I will sell my ass for my dog oh, I won't sell my dick oh, I save that for the bitches pussy that will take my heart, and if anyone gives it to me they have my whole soul in all my money for the rest of my life, and so does the dog, if they don't understand that I have to bitches that are too small that I give my heart to since God give me a big fucking dick I want to cut off, then oh well but I'm just sitting up a pipe dream on wishes, I'll probably never will get what I wish for and what they desire eat me on the inside out until I rot

Been single around 4 years so no s/o but mannn ii was messing around with alil petite 22 year old a few months ago that was around 3 months pregnant and man it seemed to get wet I'd the wind blew the right way (maybe it was always like that? Lol) alas... after acouple weeks she got back with her baby daddy

Been single around 4 years so no s/o but mannn ii was messing around with alil petite 22 year old a few months ago that was around 3 months pregnant and man it seemed to get wet I'd the wind blew the right way (maybe it was always like that? Lol) alas... after acouple weeks she got back with her baby daddy
Where do you even find single pregnant women? There should be a dating site specifically for that lol

Hey wanna have sex?

GO TO HELL

Ok next one would you wanna have sex?

Get away creep.

Ok -cycle repeats till your dice is rolled properly-

Btw im putting this in a family guy manner

I don't think it would bother me to know she is pregnant. However seeing she is visibly pregnant might. The look is not attractive but I am sympathetic to their plight and current situation. Supposedly, sex is still safe and good for the woman even when 7-9months pregnant but I feel it can be quite difficult for both or more parties involved. If the woman is married or in a relationship and pregnant by that man then it would bother me more that she is cheating. I am not into that.

Back