Would you go on a date with someone else's dog?

I could leave my partner with a single woman but only if he already knows this and they have already spent time together 🙂 for info I live in France

It's a novel thought. How would the date go? I'm assuming the dogs owner will be joining us, and directing the date? And it would have to be a public date. I wouldn't feel safe meeting a date someplace private.

For me it's a no, needs to be an emotional connection for me and that's very hard with someone else's dog if they are not aware of your interest and also to see them on a regular basis. Unless this date was a first date to build a connection at witch point possibly but only if there is already a form of liking on both sides. I can see arguements for and against but thing it would be a no from me 9 times out of 10.

Ok ... i must be to old for such thinking.
My first thought is
View attachment 373638
How do you even go on a date with any dog?
Take them to petsmart or something so they can pick out a toy, then go to the dog park for a while, then go home and see if they wish to make out?
How do you ask another person if you can date their dog?
WHY, would you ask another person to date their dog?

View attachment 373640

View attachment 373639

"How would a dog date go?":
Maybe a road trip. Dogs love car rides. :gsd_laughing:

"How would you even ask an owner to date their dog?":

You don't. But I imagine if you were dumb enough to take the risk to, at best they would laugh at you like your joking. Or never talk to your weird ass again if they knew you were serious lol

"Why would you even ask an owner to date their dog?":

Because some people have no common sense :gsd_eyeroll:

Sorry I didn't know if I should post this here or bestiality side but seems more appropriate here.

If the owner was okay with it would you go a date with their dog?

Would you want the owner there too?

the date in a public place or private?
I have had girls do this ya. And some like have done with my friends too

A date in my opinion involves feelings for the animal. And falling in love with an animal that is not yours is a very bad idea.
Well, I had my first time with another guys dog an fell in love with him. He was ok with that and every following visit was like a date with going on a walk, playing, cuddling and also sex.

Sorry I didn't know if I should post this here or bestiality side but seems more appropriate here.

Girls have dated mine :)

I'd love to go on a date with someones dog! Maybe go to the park and just relax for a while and then we'd see where we go from there :3

Only if for the one dog I've followed for awhile on social media was to be mine, but never worked out. Then yes. Any other way, would just be getting to know them regularly. If the owner was ok with me doing a little more, I just keep it at cuddles at most.

Most species are poly amorous, and i would like to respect that in a safe way, if both the animal companion and human companion are truly up for it.

There are monogamous ones out there, but im not into much of them really, though not for that reason exactly. (coyotes, my fav, swing both ways! Much to farmer's sweet sweet rage!).

If the day comes i ever get to live with a deer, or goat, or something like that, i wouldn't be upset if im not always their mate. They just arent human, "cheating" and such just isn't in their rulebook.
If i ever met another zoo, and they seem pretty dang solid and safe, then i wouldn't hold my partner to the human standards of monogamy.
The idea of animal dating, or just more advanced romance has always seemed so... fantastic.

People scoff at it, tending to forget the different mating rituals and bonding animals go through before they mate, and how this could be built upon.
For a dog, a date could be a wonderful date at the park, or romping through the woods. Enjoying each other and special treats all day. A date is just another way to bond with someone more tightly.
Some creative thinking, and putting yourself in the other's shoes is surely needed for this...

Last edited:
I would definitely be in a triad with an owner and their doggo. As long as I enjoy said owners company and I'm physically attracted to that is. I mean.... its just like any other dating situation.

I certainly wouldn't date someone just because they are an owner and or a zoo.
The same way I wouldn't date a person just because they have alot money or had giant boobs. Am I making sense?

Yea I don’t see why not I’d like the owner to be there and probably in private cause I’m shy but public may be possible to.

Yea I don’t see why not I’d like the owner to be there and probably in private cause I’m shy but public may be possible to.
Would you consider that a date with the owner as well? Or would you just want the owner there to make sure the dog is behaving properly?

I don't know about a 'date' but if the owner thought the dog might like to use me sexually then I'd be fine with presenting for him.

I'm sure it would keep their boy relaxed and if they want to watch assist or participate that's cool too.

Private obviously, but open to the idea of secure outdoor fun (like a private back garden that's not overlooked)

We want to set up a date with an owner. As a preference for our first time we would not want the owner present. We realize this would take some trust on both sides. We have an awesome dog that is incapable of performing, but he wants to! We are new to this but have done a lot of research and had many discussions about it. Once we were more comfortable, we could be open to the owner being present.

Yooper and Samantha

Back