Would you go on a date with someone else's dog?

Sorry I didn't know if I should post this here or bestiality side but seems more appropriate here.

If the owner was okay with it would you go a date with their dog?

Would you want the owner there too?

the date in a public place or private?
If the owner was OK with it and the dog and I had an exceptional, trusting relationship, I don't see why not. I would love for the owner to watch me be knotted by their dog..so also, I guess a private date would be best :)

i would go on a date with animals that interest me. i cant afford a farm or a zoo. matter of fact im more attracted to animals (plural) than property ownership. ownership is a fetish. like marriage bondage is wrong to be required.

Last edited:
Best to keep it to your own dog I think. I don't have an animal of my own at the moment so it's purely theoretical. I have loved my friends dogs but I wasn't ever physical with them though.

Sorry I didn't know if I should post this here or bestiality side but seems more appropriate here.

Depends on what you consider a date. I've taken care of other zoo's dogs before, sometimes for couple of weeks, but I don't know I'd call that a "date". I've also been visiting other zoos far from home and we've taken their dogs out on long walks and just hung out too.

I don't define a "date" as involving sex, but as a time when my goal is for my companion to have an enjoyable and memorable time.

I don't think dogs have courtship as part of their normal behavior, so I don't think dating is a thing they understand or do. I guess this means I wouldn't "date" any dog. But I do love my girl and spending time with her.

Yes if I ever get a chance to go on a date with one of my friends dog I will ( only if I don’t have a partner at the time)

Wouldn’t call it a date, since “dating” is something that applies to relationships. I once had a threesome with a friend, he was riding my cock cowgirl style while his dog facefucked me, but that was just sex, no dating involved

Depends. A lot of zoos see their partners as wife /husband Some ppl wont mind, others do. As for myself, i actually turned down offers since I felt it was not right. I have a high respect for both the owner and the animal and it requires a relationsship, trust and respect. I have friends who will never let anyone do anything with their partner, yet they trust me so much that they will leave me alone with their partner. That means a lot to me and i would never betray that trust. As for the owner side perspective, if I now someone very good and long, theres a relationship and the animal approves I may say yes. Strangers no. I have seen quite some ppl who are just interested in sex, but nothing more. No interest in the person, no interest in the animal. Nope. Not at all.

Sure why not. My idea for a date is being nude in their backyard playing with the dog all fours and having all sorts of fun.

I wouldn’t mind as long as they only watched.

Well not out in public but somewhere secluded. Preferably somewhere where the sun shines on my naked body but still secluded.

no dating - that's a stupid human thing

take one to a private place and see if they are interested in mating - easy as that

I wouldn't call it a date, but I won't try that. I rather have my own animals at home than risking someone's animal if I know that person will respond differently.

I care not for who's dog it is, if it is in my presence and wishes for my attention it will receive it.
Sometimes to the extent that the owner then becomes a third wheel.

If i'm attracted to their dog, yes.

I'm okay with it, as long as he is kind and respects me.

Depends on the date i guess.

I’ve personally had my experiences all with other people dogs, for instance, the dog that I’m having a good time with now is my dads dog and he’s an amazing licker 😋

Attachments

• 51846A75-603F-42DE-8D1C-593FD282BC8E.jpeg
    51846A75-603F-42DE-8D1C-593FD282BC8E.jpeg
    291.5 KB · Views: 41
Ownership is a fetish.
I know this person can't respond because the ban but what?? I'm confused, So are all dog owners kinky? 🤣

As for the OPs question my answer is no. At one point I fell in love with a dog that wasn't mine and no matter how much I loved him. I don't recommend falling for someone you can't truly have by your side.

I don't know if I'd call it a date but would I be interested in someone else's dog the answer is yes. However it is a person I'd have to trust maybe more then I've trusted anyone ever before. Not sure I'd ever get to that point unless it was someone I met though here or something like that since I take my privacy very seriously.

Why not have fun with any willing dog? Most I have been around warm up to me rather quickly and have been more than willing to do other things. I see no reason not to give any friendly, willing pup what they desire if they show any willingness to be truly intimate. Let the dog decide though. If the owner wishes to come along and is into it I have no issues with that. The more the merrier I say.

Ok ... i must be to old for such thinking.
My first thought is
wtf.jpg
How do you even go on a date with any dog?
Take them to petsmart or something so they can pick out a toy, then go to the dog park for a while, then go home and see if they wish to make out?
How do you ask another person if you can date their dog?
WHY, would you ask another person to date their dog?

howaboutNO.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Back