Would you go on a date with someone else's dog?

Sorry I didn't know if I should post this here or bestiality side but seems more appropriate here.

If the owner was okay with it would you go a date with their dog?

Would you want the owner there too?

the date in a public place or private?
If the owner was okay with it I personally would prefer them to be there and in a private place.

We want to set up a date with an owner. As a preference for our first time we would not want the owner present. We realize this would take some trust on both sides. We have an awesome dog that is incapable of performing, but he wants to! We are new to this but have done a lot of research and had many discussions about it. Once we were more comfortable, we could be open to the owner being present.

Yooper and Samantha
Not trying to rain on your parade and not saying it's impossible, but it is very very very unlikely any owner is going to let anyone go it alone with their dog. Especially people new to this with no experience. There are just too many ways for things to go sideways.

Owners in general are super selective on who they meet when the goal is with the owner being there, things get infinitely more difficult if the bar is the owner not being there.

Again, I'm not saying that's impossible, but I am saying that is a very very unrealistic expectation and if it ever happens, it will be a very long time coming.

Not trying to rain on your parade and not saying it's impossible, but it is very very very unlikely any owner is going to let anyone go it alone with their dog. Especially people new to this with no experience. There are just too many ways for things to go sideways.

Owners in general are super selective on who they meet when the goal is with the owner being there, things get infinitely more difficult if the bar is the owner not being there.

Again, I'm not saying that's impossible, but I am saying that is a very very unrealistic expectation and if it ever happens, it will be a very long time coming.
We sort of knew this going in. We are probably going to have to change our expectations on this point. As they say, "If you don't set your sights high, you will settle for almost anything". A few owners have reached out to us, and so far the anxiety has gone down significantly. We are feeling more confident with all of the feedback we keep receiving, on all sides. Good and otherwise. We appreciate you keeping our ambitions realistic. Thanks.

YooperandSamantha

Sorry I didn't know if I should post this here or bestiality side but seems more appropriate here.

If I had permission from the owner and it was a wolf-dog I would totally. My experiance would probably be more private

I see it more as a breeding session...but yeah, if my Owner would tell me she s going to get me bred by one of her friend's dogs...how could i say now? hehe
Yeah, i mean, bitches are shameless. Aren't they?
I mean, obviously in private, but the idea of being mounted in a dog park like a proper bitch is appealing, lol

I love hanging out with friends dogs, I love just interacting with new dogs in general. Sex not even being a frontal thought, meeting and befriending and hanging out with new dogs is probably the most awesome thing I could ever do in the world and I don't think I'll ever get tired of it. Don't get me wrong, at the end of the day I love going home to my dogs and snuggling them because they're better than all the other dogs ofc. Dogs are so fucking awesome tho I cannot even

Inversely, I also think it's really cute seeing my pitty "date" other zoo friends because it's abundantly obvious he finds the opportunities extremely exciting and they're really good for him socially. He is a bit of an entitled little shit though.

Several people have commented suggesting that a dog would have no idea of what a date was or that there's no such thing as a date for a dog....
I disagree, the purpose of a date is to bond. You might hope for sex, but maybe I'm old fashioned, but to expect it the first go 'round seems a bit presumptuous.
To me a "date" with a dog would be a day spent doing things they like, spending a day having fun together and trying to build up trust just as one would do with a human or any other being. It's a pass at seeing if you get along and have a spark that might be fanned.

Several people have commented suggesting that a dog would have no idea of what a date was or that there's no such thing as a date for a dog....
I disagree, the purpose of a date is to bond. You might hope for sex, but maybe I'm old fashioned, but to expect it the first go 'round seems a bit presumptuous.
To me a "date" with a dog would be a day spent doing things they like, spending a day having fun together and trying to build up trust just as one would do with a human or any other being. It's a pass at seeing if you get along and have a spark that might be fanned.
My pitty must be one of those darn millennials. It doesn't take him very much to decide whether or not you're worthy of "getting lucky" 🤣

Of course! I thought about it several times, but it's complicated for many reasons. 😔

Preferably not.

The date in a public place or private?
Sometimes in public, sometimes in private.

If contacted by a dog owner to 'date' their dog through this forum, I would presume the owner was intending for the dog to ultimately have the opportunity for breeding. In the world outside of this forum, I'd be wondering what their intention was if they approached me; unlikely I would specifically approach an owner to date their dog.

I'm kind of private, but would think it prudent for the dog's owner to be readily available if needed, especially in the early days of 'dating'.

Mostly private.

yes plssss its my dream >_<

sure <333

The date in a public place or private?
public is fun but risky w k9 so mayb private hehe but im not sayingg no to a willing audience <33

If that person allowed me to absolutely. I have taken a fellow zoos dog on a date. Me, the zoo, and the dog. We went hiking hours into the woods we swam in the lake together and after all was said and done we went off the trail deeper into the woods where me and the dog mated together <3 knotted naked in the middle of the woods felt so raw so sexy so sensual!

By no means did I ever think I was being the dogs number one or taking the dog from the friend in any way but she liked seeing her boy happy and I love bonding to the dog and forming a connection with them. It was mutual and an experience I'd never forget.

if a other person really likes my girl and has earned my trust i dont see a problem to do a date together aslong its clear that she is my doggo and i wont give her away no matter how much u fall in love for her

This is a strange question for me since I feel so close to my dog I have to ask myself would I be okay with someone else being sexual with him. And the answer to that is I think it depends if I was dating someone and they were also interested in the subject and I trusted them then I think I’d consider letting them be included in what we are doing together and I would hope it would be the same for someone else if I was interested in them and they had a dog I’d want to build a bond with both of them and see where it goes but it’s not something I’d jump right into.

I'm totally unexperienced but I would try to be fucked by a willing dog. I don't think it would be a date for the dog, but it would be an intresting experience. My wishes are that a dog would fuck me without being forced (as a dog lover I don't want to rape a dog in any way) and that this could happen outdoor in a cruising place in Denmark, with other men watching it, despite zoophilia is illegal also in DK now...

Back