Would you give me an opportunity?

isi

Tourist
Hello.

Some time ago I realized that the idea of having sex with animals turns me on.

My grandparents have always had farm animals. Cows, pigs, chickens, sheep, and goats and dogs.

Since I was a child I started enjoying myself while touching cows' tits. That stayed there until I became more adult and started trying with the dog and one of the sows.

Due to my lack of experience I could only play with my fingers. I have never been able to penetrate with my penis and it is killing me.

I would like to lose my virginity and enjoy with some animal female.

I will not be able to have the opportunity to do it with my own female since I do not have the possibility of being able to live with animals because of the contract of the house.

I would like to meet someone who is willing to let me meet a female animal and give me the privilege of losing my virginity.

I am living in Germany. Is there anyone living in Germany?

I would like someone to contact me.

Thank you and I am waiting for an answer.

Dude, this is your literally first post on the forum and you are already asking people to hand over their animals. :D Tough.
Moreover you did not even bother to at least look around the forum. Otherwise you would have found this: https://www.zooville.org/forums/germany.101/
How can you expect anyone to trust you based on 1 single post and your completely empty profile?
At least build up some familiarity and trust before asking people to let you come into their lives and potentially totally destroy them.
Did you think about what a zoophile can loose when a stranger like you decides "Hmm, I identify as an asshole today." and reports them? Of course nobody wants to let you have a go with their female.
It does not work like this. Animals are not fucktoys, it is not supposed to be easy to just get access to someone else's animal.
Usually it takes a significantly long time to get to know someone on such a level that you feel confident enough to let that person into your dangerous personal life.
I still do not understand why people often think, this should be easy.

yes, that totally is how any of this works.

it's simple really, they see animals as sextoys.. probably believe we just see and use them as such as well. then it seems rather easy to just ask to borrow someone's sextoy... maybe i got it wrong and there are also "normal" people who'd just come up to a guy and go "can i borrow your girlfriend? i want to lose my virginity sooo badly"?

Most people are not going to pass off their animals like living sex toys. If you do meet someone willing to share their female animals on a whim, they are either very stupid, or a police officer posing as a zoo. I got lucky and met a ligit zoo who was willing to share with me 5 or 6 months after I started talking to him. But in reality, I'm lucky my body didn't end up in 100 pieces scattered around town. Or that I didn't walk into a police sting. But I was once young and dumb.

Most connections take YEARS of talking/chatting before there is any hope of having someone share their animal with you. Most people are going to want to thoroughly evaluate your character as a person. I'm only willing to share my love partner with maybe 4 people. People I know I can absolutely trust without a doubt and who are absolutely thoroughly vetted. Because my animal is my love partner. My doggy girl is very near and dear to my heart, to me she is my world and I'm going to make damn sure nobody harms me and especially her.

That's not ever factoring in all the risks involved with sharing. Including but not limited to, police officers, STDs, rapists, sadists, anti-zoos, back stabbers, and etc. just to name a few. Although, police officers might not be that of too much concern in Germany.

Last edited:
Most people are not going to pass off their animals like living sex toys. If you do meet someone willing to share their female animals on a whim, they are either very stupid, or a police officer posing as a zoo. I got lucky and met a ligit zoo who was willing to share with me 5 or 6 months after I started talking to him. But in reality, I'm lucky my body didn't end up in 100 pieces scattered around town. Or that I didn't walk into a police sting. But I was once young and dumb.

Most connections take YEARS of friendship before there is any hope of having someone share their animal with you. I'm only willing to share my love partner with maybe 4 people. People I know I can absolutely trust without a doubt and who are absolutely thoroughly vetted. Because my animal is my love partner. My doggy girl is very near and dear to my heart, to me she is my world and I'm going to make damn sure nobody harms me and especially her.

That's not ever factoring in all the risks involved with sharing. Including but not limited to, police officers, STDs, rapists, sadists, anti-zoos, and etc. just to name a few.

Awww, c'mon, Floofy... You know just as well as I do that you're absolutely desperate to let me and these eight or so other random guys I plan to drag along bone the bejeezus outta your bitch! :devilish:

Bruh! You are either pathetic or you have got the biggest balls on the planet. Shows up to the party. Doesn't know anyone. First words out of his mouth. "LET ME FUCK YOUR BITCHES!" Bwa Ha Ha ha ha haaaaaa!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:(y) You, my friend, have self-confidence. ...or you just don't know any better.

I blame all the hookup apps making hookups the "norm" and "acceptable". Most of the kinds of people who use them have no problems with swinging either, so they just add on the mentality that "hey if you're cool with hooking up and swinging and your animal is your partner then lemme at that tail too".

I blame all the hookup apps making hookups the "norm" and "acceptable". Most of the kinds of people who use them have no problems with swinging either, so they just add on the mentality that "hey if you're cool with hooking up and swinging and your animal is your partner then lemme at that tail too".
There are swingers who don't swing without having at least an extended conversation with others.

Bruh! You are either pathetic or you have got the biggest balls on the planet. Shows up to the party. Doesn't know anyone. First words out of his mouth. "LET ME FUCK YOUR BITCHES!" Bwa Ha Ha ha ha haaaaaa!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:(y) You, my friend, have self-confidence. ...or you just don't know any better.
I just don't know how it work in the zoo comunity. I just came out (here) as a zoophile.

Maybe yall should give him a bit of a break... ffs

Unless the goal is to alienate absolutely everyone who isnt the specific model of a zoophile then by all means maybe I am the outlier here.

Also, animals are not sex toys.

Unless the goal is to alienate absolutely everyone who isnt the specific model of a zoophile then by all means maybe I am the outlier here.

but we are trying to alienate a specific model of a "zoophile"

The better question is why should anyone take you up on the offer OP?

Some of you really got this mode of thinking that hooking up with a critter or rather someone whom is an owner is as easy as apple pie.

Hello.

Some time ago I realized that the idea of having sex with animals turns me on.

My grandparents have always had farm animals. Cows, pigs, chickens, sheep, and goats and dogs.

Since I was a child I started enjoying myself while touching cows' tits. That stayed there until I became more adult and started trying with the dog and one of the sows.

Due to my lack of experience I could only play with my fingers. I have never been able to penetrate with my penis and it is killing me.

I would like to lose my virginity and enjoy with some animal female.

I will not be able to have the opportunity to do it with my own female since I do not have the possibility of being able to live with animals because of the contract of the house.

I would like to meet someone who is willing to let me meet a female animal and give me the privilege of losing my virginity.

I am living in Germany. Is there anyone living in Germany?

I would like someone to contact me.

Thank you and I am waiting for an answer.
no.

Dude, this is your literally first post on the forum and you are already asking people to hand over their animals. :D Tough.
Moreover you did not even bother to at least look around the forum. Otherwise you would have found this: https://www.zooville.org/forums/germany.101/
How can you expect anyone to trust you based on 1 single post and your completely empty profile?
At least build up some familiarity and trust before asking people to let you come into their lives and potentially totally destroy them.
Did you think about what a zoophile can loose when a stranger like you decides "Hmm, I identify as an asshole today." and reports them? Of course nobody wants to let you have a go with their female.
It does not work like this. Animals are not fucktoys, it is not supposed to be easy to just get access to someone else's animal.
Usually it takes a significantly long time to get to know someone on such a level that you feel confident enough to let that person into your dangerous personal life.
That's asked too much, it's effort that could take years
1605445076850.png

i love nothing better then watching a friend with one of my girls......
But.....
that a lot of work on the other persons part - getting to know me, my dogs, earning trust and respect,
then maybe one day when shes in the mood id let another person join us....
But that's a lot of work

But.....
that a lot of work on the other persons part - getting to know me, my dogs, earning trust and respect,
But that's a lot of work
I understand that. I am not asking for blind trust like we say in Spanish. I am a Spanish guy living in Germany btw. I am willing to came out and having some experiences. I don't want to disrespect anybody. I am an animal lover and i don't mean to treat them a sex toys like someone said but i just can't have one. My house contract says no and it's really difficult to adopt a pet in Germany. It is really difficult for people like me living in the city.

I didn't mean to offend.

But.....
But that's a lot of work

Who are your girls btw? Are them dogs?

I don't think that way. I just can't have a pet.
My house contract don't let me and it's really difficult to adopt where i am living.
I am a animal lover. Don't treat them as toys.

I understand that. I am not asking for blind trust like we say in Spanish. I am a Spanish guy living in Germany btw. I am willing to came out and having some experiences. I don't want to disrespect anybody. I am an animal lover and i don't mean to treat them a sex toys like someone said but i just can't have one. My house contract says no and it's really difficult to adopt a pet in Germany. It is really difficult for people like me living in the city.

I didn't mean to offend.
find someone close and start earning it.
btw i didn't get offended....
ive had plenty of inboxes asking quite rudely and just ignore them

Back