Would you fuck a Pokémon?

I could have a one night stand with incineroar, being filled with that hot cock would be fantastic and as a regular partner it could be Pikachu or Buizel, small but cozy to be fucked by them everyday.

A female Machamp. Hands spreading my cheeks open and fingering my prostate while I tear her pussy up.

Then I'd go for a female Dragonite. Just to get my nut off. I feel like it could take a pounding and would appreciate the loving.

Heck yeah I would, theres a bunch that I would fuck: lucario, all the eevees, rapidash, zebstrika, cinderace, lopunny and mudsdale just to name a few

Lapras pussy sounds like itd be dope.

Fucking the shit out of my Miltank though. Definitely her and Machamp would be my favorites.

Any of the fox, canine, or feline pokemon. Most of the equine, and a ton of others that hit niche kinks like slime with goodra or portals with hoopa. I have been a fan since the first episodes and games were released, so my sexuality kind of hinges on pokemon, disney feral as well as anthro characters, and the animals I grew up letting make me their play things.

Back