Would you fuck a Pokémon?

Some of them are almost like normal animals/dragons. Those I would not mind having sex with.
That’s very true. I was thinking more along the lines of the ones that don’t look like your typical animal

i’d definitely let a machoke or machamp fuck me. i’d probably top a lucario and the anthrofied version of a few other pokémon

I would stay true to the Pokemon motto of "gotta catch em all". I would be down to fuck and be fucked by all of the Pokemon that it is physically safe to have sex with. Like I wouldn't fuck a grimer if I would get poisoned in the process, but if I could be railed by a magmar without getting burned I would be on my hands and knees in the middle of cinnabar island in an instant. I would probably submit to be bred by to dog and horse type Pokemon the most easily, but i gotta admit i am curious to see just how many i would be physically capable of engaging in fuckery with.

Yes, anything based on a canid. Lycanroc, Houndoom, ect.

af68611bf5efb7ea400bc1e0adcf95ff.jpg

ff896cb5d6793b5756b2b9e26db7f2f5.jpg

Most of them are pretty revolting. The ones based on real world mammels or "normal" dragons, sure, but just pick a random pokemon and odds are you're gonna end up paired with an ice cream cone, sentient crystal, lightning bug, or fish with more teeth than the Ozmans.

Back