Would you fuck a Pokémon?

Easiest question in the world. No doubt about that I'd get freaky with quite a few different Pokémons. Gardevoir and Lopunny were the gateway mons, but I've come to appreciate other more non-humanoid ones as well.

There are so many fuckable Pokémon. Definitely most of the equine (Zebstrika) and canine (Houndoom maybe? Or Absol) ones, several of the humanoids (Gardevoir). I'm hoping the dragons have two cocks like snakes do.

There are so many Pokémon I can't think of all of them lol I'm only familiar with up through Gen 5. Nidoqueen or Miltank are pretty solid picks for kinky stuff overall.

There are so many, I just can't choose. My breeding list definitely has Gardevoir, Blaziken, Mewtwo, Ditto, Serperior, Dragonair, Victreebell, Ekans, Charizard, Lugia, Nidoqueen, Kangaskhan and her child, Ponyta, Tentacool..... So many.
I wonder if a Ditto will give birth to a human if it mates with a human....

Of course I would, it's one of my biggest fantasies! I'd love to get with a Sylveon, Lucario, or Lopunny. Topping a female and/or topped by a male, all of it sounds great.

Oh yes, living in the pokemon world would be wonderful for this. Gardevoir, Lopunny, Typhlosion, Raichu, Lilligant, several of the equines and canines, all the Eeveelutions.

YES!
sorry, got carried away 😋
Well....there's a lot that come to mind...like Houndoom, Arcanine and Evee...receiving
Giving I'd say Gardevoir and Greninja 😊
and a lot of others 😅
You basically said it all for me haha! Only ones I'd add to that list are lopbunny and their evolutions, and all the eeveeelutions. Insert joke about vaporeon...

Back