Would you be roommates with other zoophilias

Roommates with other zoos

• Yes

Votes: 387 92.1%
  • No

Votes: 33 7.9%

• Total voters
I've noticed the same thing which is why I stayed away from the online zoo communities for years. Too many bad encounters with heartless tail-chasers, fetishists and truly grotesque individuals kinda temporarily yeeted my desire for seeking out zoo connections.
Yepppp ...I have one rule for anyone being my roommate....I MUST READ YOUR MIND AT ALL TIMES 🥰

Amen to that

I hate to even stop to think about it but I had to giving up my dog for adoption because I had a roommate 😕 one of my older brother very wierd thing is I think he did bad things with my dog while I was at work I noticed she started to be very fearful of me when I'd come home and when I was little I cought him under the blanket with out then family dog I thought nothing bad of this he was being a young zoo...but if he was doing bad things with my dog while I was at work when we where older and messed her up like this ...unforgettable!

I cry when I had to let her go

But I had no doubt in my mind he was molesting my girl Ivory.

And he was cought when he and my little sister where kids making her do things So.

Watch who you trust I know I do
This is terrible I'm sorry to hear that. I hope your brother gets the help he clearly needs. Not for being zoo but mistreating animals and maybe even people as you indicate.

This is terrible I'm sorry to hear that. I hope your brother gets the help he clearly needs. Not for being zoo but mistreating animals and maybe even people as you indicate.
Trust me he did and the crappy part is I had to go to foster care for months after.
And my brother went to boot camp and shit happened to my sister,.. when it was clear as fucking day light she was in on it the hole time, with her vixon ways ! They would always be speaking off and I just so happened to come home to shit storm of a conversation one-day. So it was right then bye bye to life as it was then. For the best I see it now.

We are all in better places these days and all still talk.

I suppose that I would, provided that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that my pup would be in good hands were they left to their own devices with her at any time.
Awesome your friendly girl would get all kinds of treats and friendly cuddles and be treated like the beautiful and loving princess she is. Dogs like humans should always be treated with the utmost love, kindness, and respect always treat them as you would wish to be treated. Above all else let them decide and let them be the truly awesome, and unique individuals they are. I'd probably spoil her rotten. Id be the like the grandparent parents dread sending their kids to because he does all the things they don't to make the kids happy and love him.

Awesome your friendly girl would get all kinds of treats and friendly cuddles and be treated like the beautiful and loving princess she is. Dogs like humans should always be treated with the utmost love, kindness, and respect always treat them as you would wish to be treated. Above all else let them decide and let them be the truly awesome, and unique individuals they are. I'd probably spoil her rotten. Id be the like the grandparent parents dread sending their kids to because he does all the things they don't to make the kids happy and love him.
Hahaha, it wouldn’t take much to spoil her, a pocket full of treats and a few well placed nuzzles, and she would be yours for life, lol.

Hahaha, it wouldn’t take much to spoil her, a pocket full of treats and a few well placed nuzzles, and she would be yours for life, lol.
Well beautiful indeed! She sounds like a wonderful little lady anyone would love to meet! I hope you and her are both most well and that you have most beautiful day full of warmth , blue skies, sunshine and lots of love ! May there be all kinds of wonderful surprises in store for you as well!:gsd_love:🌹🌷🌺🌸

Well beautiful indeed! She sounds like a wonderful little lady anyone would love to meet! I hope you and her are both most well and that you have most beautiful day full of warmth , blue skies, sunshine and lots of love ! May there be all kinds of wonderful surprises in store for you as well!:gsd_love:🌹🌷🌺🌸
Thanks very much! We both appreciate it greatly. 😀

Back