WOOF~! It's nice to meet you!

Wantspups

Tourist
It was about time I made one of these~ Hello!👋
You can call me Jay (or simply "pup"). I'm 27, cis female, entirely a bottom bitch 💜, bi-sexual, an artist, and an avid lover of the canine variety. Someone on here recommended me to join and so far I've enjoyed my time here. It is nice to find a community with like-minded interests 🥰 I'm hoping to become a regular~ so, I guess, get used to seeing my name around? :ROFLMAO: I'm located in Central US, bordering Kansas. I know the chances are low but I look forward to maybe meeting those I become friends with along the way someday. Even if it's just to get coffee and hang out casually.

Attachments

• censor_jay.png
    censor_jay.png
    398.7 KB · Views: 224
Welcome here, what Kind of Artist are u ?

Hope u find what u search here =)
🥰 Thank you for the warm welcome~ I'm a painter and NSFW digital artist 🎨. I like painting wildlife and nature. As for the NSFW part, well - not hard to guess 😂 Although I have fun with general fanart and furry stuff too. Do you have any hobbies?

🥰 Thank you for the warm welcome~ I'm a painter and NSFW digital artist 🎨. I like painting wildlife and nature. As for the NSFW part, well - not hard to guess 😂 Although I have fun with general fanart and furry stuff too. Do you have any hobbies?
i would love to see ur art but make sure if u post stuff here its not on other sites (for safety reasons)

my hobby is mostly spending time with doggo

Me too!! I won't lie, Renamon was a favorite - which I feel most Digimon fans say, but I also really liked Terriermon. They were such a cutie!
I mean, the rule34 statistics don’t lie about Renamon. Also I agree Terriermon was a cute rabbit/dog.

I mean, the rule34 statistics don’t lie about Renamon. Also I agree Terriermon was a cute rabbit/dog.
Hehe, you are definitely not wrong there. I've contributed to a few of those numbers to the statistics too 😂 May I ask what other shows did you enjoy in the same realm of Japanese Animation? I was big on first-generation Digimon, Bayblade, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, etc. Until, well, Adult Swim aired then I got stuck on .Hack, FLCL, Cowboy Bebop, Inuyasha, etc.

Hehe, you are definitely not wrong there. I've contributed to a few of those numbers to the statistics too 😂 May I ask what other shows did you enjoy in the same realm of Japanese Animation? I was big on first-generation Digimon, Bayblade, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, etc. Until, well, Adult Swim aired then I got stuck on .Hack, FLCL, Cowboy Bebop, Inuyasha, etc.
Unfortunately I didn’t get to watch very many episodes of those shows due to my parents being stricter than most, and because when I was younger one of our pigs decided to eat our tv cables and left us without television for around 3 years. As for Adult Swim, I wasn’t even allowed to watch those shows until I was 18, and around that time things like Robot Chicken and American Dad were the popular shows, along with some different anime that I never thought to watch.

Unfortunately I didn’t get to watch very many episodes of those shows due to my parents being stricter than most, and because when I was younger one of our pigs decided to eat our tv cables and left us without television for around 3 years. As for Adult Swim, I wasn’t even allowed to watch those shows until I was 18, and around that time things like Robot Chicken and American Dad were the popular shows, along with some different anime that I never thought to watch.
Awww, I'm sorry you grew up in a strict environment 🥺 I know parents have their reasons and such but still - that had to suck. Mine were a lot more lenient and, well, what they didn't know didn't hurt them 😅. It helped to have a small box TV in my room to sneakily watch Adult Swim (being the cause of why I got away with it for the most part.) Although I did get my grandmother into watching Wolf's Rain. Still one of the best anime's in my opinion.

BTW, what games do you like?

Awww, I'm sorry you grew up in a strict environment 🥺 I know parents have their reasons and such but still - that had to suck. Mine were a lot more lenient and, well, what they didn't know didn't hurt them 😅. It helped to have a small box TV in my room to sneakily watch Adult Swim (being the cause of why I got away with it for the most part.) Although I did get my grandmother into watching Wolf's Rain. Still one of the best anime's in my opinion.

BTW, what games do you like?
Generally rpgs and strategy games. Of course I love monster catching games the most, like pokemon, digimon, shin megami tensei, dragon quest monsters, etc.

Generally rpgs and strategy games. Of course I love monster catching games the most, like pokemon, digimon, shin megami tensei, dragon quest monsters, etc.
I haven't delved into many RPGs. I did enjoy what little I played of Monster Hunter, and I grew up playing pokemon games on the gameboy and 3ds. In current years, though, it has mainly been DBD, phasmo, recently lethal company, etc. Although I did try to start a play-through of Baldur's Gate with some friends. It didn't get very far, sadly. What was your favorite Pokemon game/generation?

I haven't delved into many RPGs. I did enjoy what little I played of Monster Hunter, and I grew up playing pokemon games on the gameboy and 3ds. In current years, though, it has mainly been DBD, phasmo, recently lethal company, etc. Although I did try to start a play-through of Baldur's Gate with some friends. It didn't get very far, sadly. What was your favorite Pokemon game/generation?
Emerald. The post-game island was literally the best.

Back