Women How many times are knotted a day on average?

In my post above I was relating the number of times having sex with my guys. I forgot that the thread was about knotting. That occurs and it doesn't since a lot of times the dog will jerk back and the knot slips out when he stops right there and I am thinking that even holding him there is not knotted as you put it. However he finishes my guys are always allowed to finish inside me if they stay in place.

I have 4 dogs and doggy sit my girl friends cane corso at work....so on regular knotty days, 4 or 5. On wet n wild knotty days 8-9. I don't have sex with my doggies every single day. I cheat sometimes by holding my doggies knot outside of my pussy with my thumb and forefinger because even though mommy sometimes just isn't into doggy sex she never refuses to provide her lover bois with much needed relief!

Back on my active days while a teenager I used to fuck daily. And as dogs go - several times in a row. In the beginning, before I learned to control it there was a lot of knotting, like every second time. And german shepherd's knot IS quite large :sneaky:

Later I only allowed knotting maybe once or twice a week when I was sure that my parents wont be home soon.

I have 4 dogs and doggy sit my girl friends cane corso at work....so on regular knotty days, 4 or 5. On wet n wild knotty days 8-9. I don't have sex with my doggies every single day. I cheat sometimes by holding my doggies knot outside of my pussy with my thumb and forefinger because even though mommy sometimes just isn't into doggy sex she never refuses to provide her lover bois with much needed relief!
maybe an odd question but we are considering a corso as our next family member. We’d love any info you could give us o. The breed in tour experience.

Wow! I am amazed by these responses. It sounds like those of you blessed with animals have very very very active sex lives. I dont even get to have sex once a week with my wife and most of you are having sex at least twice a day! I am super jealous. I need to become more of a zoo.

Well I have two boys that are active daily and usually it's only the one time for each in a day, but there are times where each will go 3 times in a day if I'm game for it. So draw from that what you will.
how much time required to sex with him again after he is done

At least once everyday, if its with only my dog he can go up to once every 4 or so hours, though after 3 times he's pretty much done for the day, but I often volunteer nights at m local shelter or invite active friends with dogs over so it can go up quite high, particularly on weekends, anywhere from 6-12 I'd say would be "regular" on a Saturday or Sunday where getting bred is all I do. I'm sure I've gotten more than that on days I've gone to the shelter and spent the night, but that's not average
I've wondered about about organizations like that attracting Zoos. On the other hand, the people at the local SPCA might have the PETA mentality. IDK.
Never mind me. Keep talking about being knotted.

My local shelter isnt government funded because they refuse to follow all of the strict rules emposed by the province (Mostly the Euthanizing after X amount of time of no adoption rule). So they rely heavily on volunteers and I've been volunteering there for almost 10 years now (Before I turned 16 of course it was just stuff like helping clean the place, or little things like that) So I know the owners very well, (Though they dont know me as well as they might think)
So when did you start to become ACTIVE at the shelter? Was it from the get go, it did you hold off for a while?

Was a while before I got desperate enough for doggy cock that I did it, when I did I knew everyones schedules and knew that on certain days nobody would be coming in before x time. There's also stretches of time I dont have any dogs there safe to let out wild to breed me, because they are either "dangerous", sick or afraid of humans (From abuse, neglect, etc. I of course never want to force them to fuck me (not that thats really possible alone anyway)

That's what i call responsable mating behavior. Not forcing anyone, but accepting the willing who are into it and also are available and safe. Good one !

I am typically home after soccer practice around 5:15. Parents roll in around 6:15, we have a 3 yr old whipador Faux who is high energy and very happy to me when I open the door. My routine is to kick off shin guards and socks in the mud room. The socks go right onto his front paws. Then strip out of smelly clothes in the laundry and head upstairs. He is right on my heals ....I have a desk chair that is just the right height to lay my chest on. It has butt divets so my boobs don't get smashed. Faux literally pushes me onto the chair and usually gives 4-5 licks up my crack, feels so damn good. Never more then 5…..his mounting is rough though, he is very good at lining up 1-2 thrusts and straight in to the hilt. Usually violent quick thrusts for 20-30 seconds I cum sometimes just from that. The stress of the day melts away. Knotting every 3rd time so couple times a week. Cheers.

Back