Women How many times are knotted a day on average?

At least once everyday, if its with only my dog he can go up to once every 4 or so hours, though after 3 times he's pretty much done for the day, but I often volunteer nights at m local shelter or invite active friends with dogs over so it can go up quite high, particularly on weekends, anywhere from 3-12 I'd say would be "regular" on a Saturday or Sunday where getting bred is all I do. I'm sure I've gotten more than that on days I've gone to the shelter and spent the night, but that's not average
This is sexy

On a perfect super rare day where I'm home alone without family around and it's a free weekend day with just Chester, I'd say about 3-4 :)

My biggest record was 6 times in one day...... I have no idea how he had that much cum.. x
Wow, six times then you must have been sore after that day.??

At least once everyday, if its with only my dog he can go up to once every 4 or so hours, though after 3 times he's pretty much done for the day, but I often volunteer nights at m local shelter or invite active friends with dogs over so it can go up quite high, particularly on weekends, anywhere from 3-12 I'd say would be "regular" on a Saturday or Sunday where getting bred is all I do. I'm sure I've gotten more than that on days I've gone to the shelter and spent the night, but that's not average

you should get those weekend antics on video sometime. you'd be crowned queen on here for sure

also what would you say your record in one day is at the shelter? Just out of curiosity :)

Glad I was told about this place. I have always liked zoo, watching though lol but It is amazing to see how open everyone is. Lucky ladies you all are.

I have 4 dogs and doggy sit my girl friends cane corso at work....so on regular knotty days, 4 or 5. On wet n wild knotty days 8-9. I don't have sex with my doggies every single day. I cheat sometimes by holding my doggies knot outside of my pussy with my thumb and forefinger because even though mommy sometimes just isn't into doggy sex she never refuses to provide her lover bois with much needed relief!
Jesus your amazing x

Knotted daily with several non-knotting fucks throughout the day. The wife services our rottweiler as he sees fit. If he wants pussy, she drops and assumes the position immediately.
I'm very impressed!
It sounds like you have the perfect relationship - I'm jealous!

Between my 5 dogs I am knotted several times a day on average. That is not the same as being tied(stuck) however. That only happens 5-6 times a week as I have to take them anally to achieve an actual tie.

This is just too much make to take in. I can't even imagine how hot that would be to watch you take all these dogs on a daily basis and getting knotted in your ass :)

When I was married and it was just us we used to do it 3-4 times a week. Once my daughter and her girls moved in it was less usually on weekends when we had more privacy. Sometimes late at night if everyone was asleep we’d take advantage of that time too. After my ex left and took my dog with him now it’s none but I’m about ready to finally get another dog.
I support you. I'm really looking forward to purchasing a quiet smaller house out in the country and turn it into a K9 paradise. I am currently in talks with an owner so wish me luck!

Between my 5 dogs I am knotted several times a day on average. That is not the same as being tied(stuck) however. That only happens 5-6 times a week as I have to take them anally to achieve an actual tie.
Those lucky dogs and what a lucky girl you are! :love:

On average, between 2-4 times per day depending if my boys are wanting a second round, which normally they do ? They don't always knot me, but most of the time they will shove it in
My record for most times is 7 times in one day, but good god I was too damn tired the next day to try again ?

[QUOTE = "Wasbitchpolly, publicación: 64428, miembro: 462"]
¿Has oído hablar de "una pizca de sal"?
[/CITAR]
Como es la sal ???

Back