Women How many times are knotted a day on average?

Was a while before I got desperate enough for doggy cock that I did it, when I did I knew everyones schedules and knew that on certain days nobody would be coming in before x time. There's also stretches of time I dont have any dogs there safe to let out wild to breed me, because they are either "dangerous", sick or afraid of humans (From abuse, neglect, etc. I of course never want to force them to fuck me (not that thats really possible alone anyway)
Wow! Have you ever had any bad experiences with one of the dogs who may have been traumatized?

Not as of yet, I'm always pretty careful with the ones I choose to let out. There was one who clearly had experience breeding human bitches, but hadnt been taught rules, and when I let him out he pretty much pushed me to the floor, licked me till I came, and then kept nudging me and playful barking to get me to assume the position.
Wish I had the crystal ball on how many women have really experienced becoming a human bitch.

I am typically home after soccer practice around 5:15. Parents roll in around 6:15, we have a 3 yr old whipador Faux who is high energy and very happy to me when I open the door. My routine is to kick off shin guards and socks in the mud room. The socks go right onto his front paws. Then strip out of smelly clothes in the laundry and head upstairs. He is right on my heals ....I have a desk chair that is just the right height to lay my chest on. It has butt divets so my boobs don't get smashed. Faux literally pushes me onto the chair and usually gives 4-5 licks up my crack, feels so damn good. Never more then 5…..his mounting is rough though, he is very good at lining up 1-2 thrusts and straight in to the hilt. Usually violent quick thrusts for 20-30 seconds I cum sometimes just from that. The stress of the day melts away. Knotting every 3rd time so couple times a week. Cheers.
Sounds like you have fun?

Not as of yet, I'm always pretty careful with the ones I choose to let out. There was one who clearly had experience breeding human bitches, but hadnt been taught rules, and when I let him out he pretty much pushed me to the floor, licked me till I came, and then kept nudging me and playful barking to get me to assume the position.
Well.. gosh :love:

I am typically home after soccer practice around 5:15. Parents roll in around 6:15, we have a 3 yr old whipador Faux who is high energy and very happy to me when I open the door. My routine is to kick off shin guards and socks in the mud room. The socks go right onto his front paws. Then strip out of smelly clothes in the laundry and head upstairs. He is right on my heals ....I have a desk chair that is just the right height to lay my chest on. It has butt divets so my boobs don't get smashed. Faux literally pushes me onto the chair and usually gives 4-5 licks up my crack, feels so damn good. Never more then 5…..his mounting is rough though, he is very good at lining up 1-2 thrusts and straight in to the hilt. Usually violent quick thrusts for 20-30 seconds I cum sometimes just from that. The stress of the day melts away. Knotting every 3rd time so couple times a week. Cheers.
Sounds amazing.

Pics or it didn't happen. lol
That really sounds sexy though. Lucky you!

Back