Woman : How does it feels to have a Horse penis (and cum) inside your pussy / ass ?

Actually been mounted a few times.
It was a pony not a horse cause horses are massive, though pony's are still very large and long. Not very comfortable, a little hard to describe, feels like being stretched open and impaled from inside. the cum is very warm though. their thrusts are so strong and you are along for the ride once they get started. first time was the scariest. I hope it goes without saying that this is dangerous if you can't physically take the size and force, and even then it's risky.

It was a pony not a horse cause horses are massive, though pony's are still very large and long. Not very comfortable, a little hard to describe, feels like being stretched open and impaled from inside. the cum is very warm though. their thrusts are so strong and you are along for the ride once they get started. first time was the scariest. I hope it goes without saying that this is dangerous if you can't physically take the size and force, and even then it's risky.
You're very brave! ????

Was that anal? I got some volunteers to help my mini stallion out, mostly guys though, interested in any experiences

Vaginal actually.
I wouldn't mind sharing stories.
I've no experience myself taking it from a horse. Not really ready for anal myself, have tried oral but it's really hard to keep it in when he starts thrusting.

May have some feedback on anal from my volunteers in a few weeks if it all works out :)

PS: Re vaginal, I'd imagine this would be somewhat similar to fisting?

I've no experience myself taking it from a horse. Not really ready for anal myself, have tried oral but it's really hard to keep it in when he starts thrusting.

May have some feedback on anal from my volunteers in a few weeks if it all works out :)

PS: Re vaginal, I'd imagine this would be somewhat similar to fisting?
always wanted to try oral, but if he starts thrusting I feel it would be tempting fate.

It is a bit like fisting yes, but very aggressive.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing Nalani live to hear more about your experiences ?

Found video with oral, thrusts and finish:

The site is riddled with ads, need to hit stop and back a few times before it lets you through to the video
I admire her bravery, I could only imagine how bad it would be if something went wrong.

We used to have a 12hh stallion and if a mare came on heat near you wouldn't want to get near him, he was lethal.
I think the best and safest is donkeys or just getting a gelding and play / suck him when he drops his cock to piss

My 8hh mini stallion is pretty safe, just wants to jump on everything and hump it when he can smell a mare in heat.
And yes he likes to bite down on the mane or whatever is in front of him at the moment.

Re geldings, most I've known were rather precious about their manhood being touched and sucked them back into the sheath.

The one that didn't, enjoyed it being handled, but resented oral for some reason

Last edited:
We used to have a 12hh stallion and if a mare came on heat near you wouldn't want to get near him, he was lethal.
I think the best and safest is donkeys or just getting a gelding and play / suck him when he drops his cock to piss
Why does many refer to donkeys as easier or more safe to play with ? Is it depending on their manners when breeding or what ?
To me it seems their tools are often really long and would not that make it more risky ?

To me it seems their tools are often really long and would not that make it more risky?

I heard, their flare is much softer than horses, and also they don't thrust as bad. Also a bit more calm when breeding, not as frantic as some horses.

Length is easier to account for by standing up taller when they mount. Penis shaft diameter also smaller than a full size horses

No first hand experience though

My 8hh mini stallion is pretty safe, just wants to jump on everything and hump it when he can smell a mare in heat.
And yes he likes to bite down on the mane or whatever is in front of him at the moment.

Re geldings, most I've known were rather precious about their manhood being touched and sucked them back into the sheath.

The one that didn't, enjoyed it being handled, but resented oral for some reason
I have heard that ponies and mini stallions often are a bit wild and prone to bite whatever they mount. Is this something you can adjust with training or is it just in their way ?

It's their way, they are big animals even as small ponies and you'd really need to train one to be used to stimulation. There are professional horse sheath cleaners though and if the horse is used to it then it's much easier to wank and suck but in a position you can jump out of the way if you need to. Obviously stud horses are very used to being milked into a cum bag. Most of the movie ponies have Bute up to the eyeballs to keep them docile. Donkeys have a much more gentle nature but they still mate hard

I have heard that ponies and mini stallions often are a bit wild and prone to bite whatever they mount. Is this something you can adjust with training or is it just in their way ?
They bite down on the mares mane as a way to hold on easier, not for a bit of rough sex.
It's hard to train out of them, but you can use a thick leather coat or an old horse rug as protection. You can see Mistress Beast use it on some of her videos.
With training you can make them a little bit less rowdy before and during mating.

Re sheath cleaners, usually stallions don't need a full sheath clean, just a wash down. Geldings do get a bit of stuff down there and their sheath and penis does need to be cleaned every few months. It takes a bit of training but nothing terribly complicated. A had a willing forum volunteer clean my geldings sheath recently, to their mutual pleasure.

Hm, some horses are more likely to bite than others. Then, I'm sure that some that don't outside of mating, will when on top. I'd hope that the owner has paid lots of attention to his stud's behavior when he mounted mares, or when stimulated by a human (usually with the scent of a mare there).

It's only small ponies that can hop on a person's back to breed them. Mid to tall ponies, you can bend over beside them as they stand on all fours. They'd be less likely to bite you then. Also, a soft rubber grazing muzzle could be put on them, one that stops ponies from eating too much.

I'd agree with the other member that said that donkeys are probably less rowdy when about to mate. They might be more persistent though. They just keep on and keep on trying to fuck something, even if it's a gelding exercising at a canter.

Yes, donkeys cocks are a little narrower too, even if longer. Maybe a mini donk or little mule would be good? My family had a mini donk briefly that we called Kickstand, because the head of his (actually fat) cock nearly touched the ground.

I think a gentle shetland pony that has a thick cock would be a good universal stud to have for lots of women to try.

always wanted to try oral, but if he starts thrusting I feel it would be tempting fate.

It is a bit like fisting yes, but very aggressive.
You have time to adjust when fisting. The pressure would be similar but when a horse passes lips, he will thrust deep and fast. You need to be able to accept the size and depth. They are very powerful animals.

Back