Why DO dogs love to lick pussy?

In my experience they are certainly attracted to the scent. Dogs will always lick at something that smells interesting to them... and vagina and ass are apparently on most dog’s menus!
Thank god for that. I think a dog (or dogs) eagerly licking a woman is the sexiest thing on this Earth.
Let’s face it... most dogs have no issues putting their mouths and tongues on any and everything no matter how sweet or nasty we think it is. A natural pussy and ass is just something they might like. And I found that some days they liked it and some days they loved it and some days they just had a quick taste to remind them I was theirs.

Innate behaviour. Once u become their sexual partner, they are gonna lick you as sign of courtship. Thats my pov

Innate behaviour. Once u become their sexual partner, they are gonna lick you as sign of courtship. Thats my pov
Agree 100%. Licking the genitals of a receptive female is a standard part of courtship and mating between k9s. They lick it because they love it, just like we men do.

Back