Why DO dogs love to lick pussy?

Hi! 23/F here, and literally just the sounds of a dog licking anything turn me on. But what is also hot-and fascinating- to me; is WHY do they do it? Some doing it like their life depends on it? Is it because of the smell, they think it’s dirty? Or like a bitch in heat? So you think dogs like to lick pussy or dick more? Also would love to hear your stories of the first time you got your pussy licked. Thanks!

I’d say the smells. Dogs pretty much live life through their noses, and the vagina gives off all kinds of pheromones and interesting smells, especially when we’re horny or going through some sort of hormonal cycle. And knowing dogs, if they like the smell, they go in for a taste.

I’d say the smells. Dogs pretty much live life through their noses, and the vagina gives off all kinds of pheromones and interesting smells, especially when we’re horny or going through some sort of hormonal cycle. And knowing dogs, if they like the smell, they go in for a taste.
Jewelry Fish you kinda beat me to posting that but you were better at saying it anyway. :)

i'd say they like the salty tastes of sweat... no matter how well you clean yourselves, some will still be there. might be the same reason why dogs (all i ever encountered) also love the taste of cum and by extension penis.

also isn't it a bit "known" they love the taste of peanut butter too? which is a bit salty too no? i never had it so i'm just guessing

Pretty much how i think it is as well. Same happens to when they lick a penis. They must smell something that they find interesting, and they have the urge to lick/chew usually stuff they smell and find interesting, plus they actually know it's a sex and not a hand or other part of the body of course (that's why they don't chew if they care about you) and to them it's kinda normal to sniff/lick themselves and others sometimes. It's like a way to show respect/interest/love we could say as well

I'd say it's because it's one of the areas on your body that has the highest concentration of your scent. It's been proven that dogs are attracted to the scent of their owners and it can even be comforting to them, an example being leaving a recently worn t-shirt in your dog's kennel/carrier to help alleviate anxiety during travels and what have you.

And then of course there's pheromones and sweat and all that good stuff... Dogs have a very keen sense of smell and process them differently than we humans do, as you likely already know, so I'm sure that amplifies things and makes it all the more enticing. There's not really a "one size fits all" answer to this question since there are so many different factors involved.

Anyway! In addition to pussy and ass, my dog also loves licking my armpits and nipples. He's insatiable especially after I get finished working out!

i'd say they like the salty tastes of sweat... no matter how well you clean yourselves, some will still be there. might be the same reason why dogs (all i ever encountered) also love the taste of cum and by extension penis.

also isn't it a bit "known" they love the taste of peanut butter too? which is a bit salty too no? i never had it so i'm just guessing
Wait… you’ve never had peanut butter?
Are you allergic?

Hi! 23/F here, and literally just the sounds of a dog licking anything turn me on. But what is also hot-and fascinating- to me; is WHY do they do it? Some doing it like their life depends on it? Is it because of the smell, they think it’s dirty? Or like a bitch in heat? So you think dogs like to lick pussy or dick more? Also would love to hear your stories of the first time you got your pussy licked. Thanks!
oral fan too.

Dogs can sense and smell a receptive female whether it's a real bitch or a human female.

Why do you think dogs shove their noses in the places that they shove their noses into.

It smells good and it tastes good to them and once instinct takes over then it begins.

Well, fun fact, while humans have about 9000 taste buds, dogs have only about 20% of that. On the other hand, they have MUCH finer sense of smell. If something they scent seems good, they are likely to want to eat it/lick it, pretty much regardless of it's taste.
Genitaliar area in case of both sexes is full of sweat, which they love, and many interesting pheromones. Just like they can get a great idea about other dogs from their smell (e.g. in urine), they can do pretty similar things with humans too.
I find it unlikely that they would see it as a sexual act. They just like what they smell and they want to taste it too.

I think its a natural thing for dogs they like to lick

Don't question it. Just lie back and enjoy it. 😛

It's been touched on already, but basically dog's noses are much stronger than a humans, so they can smell the odors and pheromones that a vagina gives off when a woman is sweating, aroused or menstruating, and so that's why rover loves to ram his head in your crotch, ladies 😁

It's been touched on already, but basically dog's noses are much stronger than a humans, so they can smell the odors and pheromones that a vagina gives off when a woman is sweating, aroused or menstruating, and so that's why rover loves to ram his head in your crotch, ladies 😁
very simplified: crotch is where humans give off all the "id pheromones" (health, gender, age etc). a dog shoving his nose there is simply his way of saying hello properly. apparently ppl who had sex recently and menstruating ladies give off a stronger version of these pheromones.

Are you allergic?
no, it just was not "the norm" of kitchen supplies around here when i was a kid. when i got to "i can buy whatever" age i just didn't care enough to try it. i did that with nutella (another pretty uncommon thing of my childhood) and was kinda disappointed.. it seemed hyped up to heavens around here.

no, it just was not "the norm" of kitchen supplies around here when i was a kid. when i got to "i can buy whatever" age i just didn't care enough to try it. i did that with nutella (another pretty uncommon thing of my childhood) and was kinda disappointed.. it seemed hyped up to heavens around here.
Well I’ve never had Nutella but you should give PB A try. It goes with almost anything. But I’ll shut up about it now because it’s not this treads topic. 😂

very simplified: crotch is where humans give off all the "id pheromones" (health, gender, age etc). a dog shoving his nose there is simply his way of saying hello properly. apparently ppl who had sex recently and menstruating ladies give off a stronger version of these pheromones.
Saying hello? Seriously? 🤣

It's same with dicks, when it comes to my dog at least. As soon as i take it out she wants to lick it. She's also a pretty big slut tho that is always horny.

Last edited:
Are you allergic?
I know that peanut butter is in much use in USA, and I guess thats why allergy is quit common.
I like eating peanuts, but like most people in (north) Europe I never use peanut butter, and don’t remember having tasted it.

They have it in the shops, but not much used ! Another big difference between Europe and Amer…, ups I almost did it.
I am from Europe and find it strange that, even if USA is only about 20% of the combined North and South America, I hear people from USA taking about America, when the correct word have to be USA 🤔

I know that peanut butter is in much use in USA, and I guess thats why allergy is quit common.
I like eating peanuts, but like most people in (north) Europe I never use peanut butter, and don’t remember having tasted it.

They have it in the shops, but not much used ! Another big difference between Europe and Amer…, ups I almost did it.
I am from Europe and find it strange that, even if USA is only about 20% of the combined North and South America, I hear people from USA taking about America, when the correct word have to be USA 🤔
America and USA have the same meaning here. We differentiate when we say America, North America and South America.

Back