Who would perform beastility in front of a group

My first doggy fucking was in front of 3 guys who had 2 dogs, that became a regular thing for us, one of the guys took me to an adult party to serve drinks and nibbles but it turned out I was the entertainment for the night when the host asked if everybody was ready to watch me get fucked by their dog, a golden retriever which fucked me while the 20 or so people watched, that was a good night.
Sounds amazing!

My first doggy fucking was in front of 3 guys who had 2 dogs, that became a regular thing for us, one of the guys took me to an adult party to serve drinks and nibbles but it turned out I was the entertainment for the night when the host asked if everybody was ready to watch me get fucked by their dog, a golden retriever which fucked me while the 20 or so people watched, that was a good night.
Sounds fantastic!

Feel like is is missing a LOT of context. Would love to set up a sex party/orgy thought with others zoos, as for if it was in front of non-zoos I think anyone would struggle to do such a thing in public.

I think I could if I wasn't the only one.
Ngl eveer since rush I have had a recurring fantasy about the other girls hazing us by making us pnm "take care" of the rest of the sorority's pets.

On a related note, I have heard of "donkey shows" mentioned by some of the older girls, are those really real or just "scary senior stories"?

I think I could if I wasn't the only one.
Ngl eveer since rush I have had a recurring fantasy about the other girls hazing us by making us pnm "take care" of the rest of the sorority's pets.

On a related note, I have heard of "donkey shows" mentioned by some of the older girls, are those really real or just "scary senior stories"?
Tell us about the donkey stories

Tell us about the donkey stories
Well from what I have heard in mexico, like not the resorts but around the boarder where you can get pills and pussy, apparently you can pay to watch a girl fuck a donkey as part of a sex show. But they were just talking about stuff they got guys to admit to. It was part of an orientation for pledges warning us about the depravity "college boys" (which imo seemed a lot more like a classism rant about why we should only date guys in a fraternity — as if they wernt the worst . The whole speech just seemed so extreme that I thought it was just your average elitism and felt like they were just making up these hoard stories about "scholarship simps" but then push "Panhellenic partnerships".

Back