Who would perform beastility in front of a group

I think I could if I wasn't the only one.
Ngl eveer since rush I have had a recurring fantasy about the other girls hazing us by making us pnm "take care" of the rest of the sorority's pets.

On a related note, I have heard of "donkey shows" mentioned by some of the older girls, are those really real or just "scary senior stories"?

I think I could if I wasn't the only one.
Ngl eveer since rush I have had a recurring fantasy about the other girls hazing us by making us pnm "take care" of the rest of the sorority's pets.

On a related note, I have heard of "donkey shows" mentioned by some of the older girls, are those really real or just "scary senior stories"?
Tell us about the donkey stories

Tell us about the donkey stories
Well from what I have heard in mexico, like not the resorts but around the boarder where you can get pills and pussy, apparently you can pay to watch a girl fuck a donkey as part of a sex show. But they were just talking about stuff they got guys to admit to. It was part of an orientation for pledges warning us about the depravity "college boys" (which imo seemed a lot more like a classism rant about why we should only date guys in a fraternity — as if they wernt the worst . The whole speech just seemed so extreme that I thought it was just your average elitism and felt like they were just making up these hoard stories about "scholarship simps" but then push "Panhellenic partnerships".

In my head, I'd do anything in front of anyone! But in reality, I'd definitely need to be encouraged or else I'd be so nervous. I'm sure I could be convinced, so I'm sticking with yes!

I always had a dream that if have a resort that was all around beastiality and many different animals for people to have fun with... It would be an exclusive resort but nothing was a no go there... Men and women would be participating in all kinds of activities.. you could do it privately or out in the open for everyone to watch..
I would come to this resort, without a doubt! Great idea!!

I always had a dream that if have a resort that was all around beastiality and many different animals for people to have fun with... It would be an exclusive resort but nothing was a no go there... Men and women would be participating in all kinds of activities.. you could do it privately or out in the open for everyone to watch..
How do we make this a reality lol

Are they hard to find? Although from what I have heard its a lot like a strip show where there is an audience but I would assume with enough cash one could pay for a private show, I would love to do some directing :husky_wink:... maybe even get a little lesson since I suck at sucking.
They are absolutely still a thing, hubby went to one when he was in college a few years back. Covid may have slowed it down but in Mexico anything that makes money keeps going lol

Back