Who would perform beastility in front of a group

The idea is appealing. I enjoy feeling vulnerable, someone pushing me a little bit outside of my comfort zone with a little coercion. But this one is too much for me right now.

Would you perform beastility for a group?
Yes but a few conditions:
- It would have to be a private party/session
- have to know that they are all into zoo
- have to trust that everyone knows and accepts boundries

Benefits would be that I’d imagine that there would be some experienced people there that I’d like to help guide me as a beginner

Yes but a few conditions:
- It would have to be a private party/session
- have to know that they are all into zoo
- have to trust that everyone knows and accepts boundries

Benefits would be that I’d imagine that there would be some experienced people there that I’d like to help guide me as a beginner
I think that I'd be the same, even just sucking off a doggo in front of a group would be an immense turn on.

Depends on the circumstances. If there's money and trust... Maybe 👀
As in you’d only do it if you were being paid by them? Fair enough but I’d be worried that money and trust often don’t go together - I’d sometimes trust someone more if $$$ weren’t involved. If you can get paid for it though it’s a fun way to earn!

I mentioned in another thread that my only real zoo experience took place in a room full of people watching and it still stands as the most erotic experience of my life so far. I can absolutely say that I would love to do that kind of thing again, though I'm a lot more reserved about being a zoo these days than I was back then.

No way...i think safety is a concern. What if they arent zoos and they decide to talk about what i do? With this being illegal...its too worrisome what could go wrong. I dont think its on the same category as human bdsm or human swinging...we might get dirty looks if found out but its not illegal.

Back