Who on here has actually been with a animal

I've been in a relationship with 1 dog, but it was only for 3 months. I've had several small sexual experiences with friends' and neighbors' dogs (on their terms, mind you), but that's really it. Getting to a point in life where I can actually have an animal companion of my own has proven to be painfully difficult, but it drives me to improve myself, so *shrugs*

I used to dogsit and never really tried anything with them (moral reasons, it’s someone else’s pet, usually in their home, worried about hidden cameras). One friend had a Sheltie who was an aggressive licker. No coaxing at all, he would follow me into the room and as soon as I lowered my pants he’d start licking my cock and my ass. Came handsfree plenty of times. He was neutered, but seemed to enjoy getting jacked off and his tailhole rubbed. I never went further due to his size, and eventually they moved away.

I’d love to have sex with a bitch, a mare and a female dolphin. My biggest fantasy is to be mounted and bred by a male boar. I can’t really enjoy anal sex, giving or receiving, but something about being bred by a boar seems exciting.

I’d also love to be there with someone fucking or getting fucked by a dog or horse. I’d love to 69 with a guy while they’re tied to a dog.

Me
Actual intercourse, zero. I do have plenty of embarrassing stories about attempting sex with mares involving broken milk crates and nearly getting caught though!

I eventually gave up on banging mares and now I’m glad I can lose my zooginity to my wonderful girl (who, btw loves to be eaten out and fingered).
Need to hear about that first time when it happens!

So far, I've been with 2 male dogs...our family dog back when I was a child and the one who introduced me to all of this in the first place...and the one I live with right now, with whom I'm in a loving relationship and share these wonderful moments/experiences every day ❤
Thats sweet and hot! How did you get into it?

In all Honesty, I never kept a "Scorecard" of my sexual encounters.
this being said I know for a fact I have been with Dozens of Horses, donkey's,
and since I was about 12, there have been dogs in my life not quite 100 but drawing near
as I go into my 60's.
Lucky lol

In all Honesty, I never kept a "Scorecard" of my sexual encounters.
this being said I know for a fact I have been with Dozens of Horses, donkey's,
and since I was about 12, there have been dogs in my life not quite 100 but drawing near
as I go into my 60's.
How did you not get caught with all of this time in the barn?

I'm technically a virgin when it comes to animals. I am a little envious of everyone who has been with a dog.

Just fun with dogs for me. Humping them and getting my cock licked. Mostly when I was younger

Normal life gets in the way too much for me to indulge or get a suitable companion.

Back