Who on here has actually been with a animal

yes. As you can imagine, this is not something the average joe can do. It takes a long time, lots of patience, and the right sort of higher education just to get the sort of job where you MIGHT happen to meet the right people to get such an opportunity. and then even more time and patiences working with those people's animals and getting to know them personally. you have to properly bond with your potential mate, and work your way up to actually making love. I wont describe how to go about that exactly, as I dont want to be the guy that gives some newbie just enough info to get themselves hurt or killed, but suffice to say it takes time.
Sorry to bring up a year old post, but I always wanted to befriend and bond closely to a lion. Lions have always fascinated me as the most social, very emotional and yes, very curious big cats out there, and now I just want to know, what it's like to be close to a lioness who trusts you so much, she's willing to let you mate her.

As for the sexual side of things, wow you're lucky she seems really into anal XD. :husky_laughing:

It would be easy to go too deep doing vaginal, and I did not want to risk causing any discomfort. I did slip a hand between us and rub her pussy while making love to her butt though.

I have always wondered if there was a depth limit with big cats.

Congrats on the dedication to get as far as anal sex with a lioness. I have been allowed to hug a 2 year old male after first patting him as a cub. Still scary as hell when a big cat comes up to you for a pat. You automatically want to run if you are normal but you know it is safest to walk towards him.

I have scritched a few Lionesses through the bars but the cages have warnings you may not get your fingers back.

To understand the risks of big cats you just have to see what happens when you turn your back to the cage.

I have had many many mares, a few goat girls, 1 female llama, a few female Alpacas, 1 ewe and 1 bitch working on my second.

With the size of Alpacas being very small in the pussy I would love to try a Lioness vagina to see if she can take me.

To understand the risks of big cats you just have to see what happens when you turn your back to the cage.
Yes, precisely this. For a cat to not consider you prey it's either you should be much larger than the cat (or so much smaller you won't interest them), or they'd need to know you since birth or at least (in case of social cats) know you as a trusted one for a very long time already.

If you've seen Kevin Richardson or Dan Schneider's vids you'd know it takes much more work, love and dedication to being part of a lion pride than just lion' around. :husky_laughing:

PS. while writing this, I've imagined a world where there were sentient species, a distant descendants of lions, who were living through some pretty nasty times, about as advanced as middle ages waging ruthless wars one clan on another; having to deal with the predatory lineage their genes gave them as they're slowly getting to really know the world they're living in. Pretty vivid picture. (And yes, due to the way evolution works it probably won't happen with cats at all until something __really__ weird happens... But let's say they were distant progeny of big cats who were forced to squeeze through the same grim climate change period millions of years ago that left barely noticeable ruins of another, much less strong and fit, but mysteriously advanced and very poorly understood civilization behind -- you see where that's going? A pretty cool writing prompt, if you were to ask me?)

Yes, precisely this. For a cat to not consider you prey it's either you should be much larger than the cat (or so much smaller you won't interest them), or they'd need to know you since birth or at least (in case of social cats) know you as a trusted one for a very long time already.

If you've seen Kevin Richardson or Dan Schneider's vids you'd know it takes much more work, love and dedication to being part of a lion pride than just lion' around. :husky_laughing:

PS. while writing this, I've imagined a world where there were sentient species, a distant descendants of lions, who were living through some pretty nasty times, about as advanced as middle ages waging ruthless wars one clan on another; having to deal with the predatory lineage their genes gave them as they're slowly getting to really know the world they're living in. Pretty vivid picture. (And yes, due to the way evolution works it probably won't happen with cats at all until something __really__ weird happens... But let's say they were distant progeny of big cats who were forced to squeeze through the same grim climate change period millions of years ago that left barely noticeable ruins of another, much less strong and fit, but mysteriously advanced and very poorly understood civilization behind -- you see where that's going? A pretty cool writing prompt, if you were to ask me?)

Sounds like Khajiit to me

73-730012_elder-scrolls-khajiit-art.jpg

I've only made out w/ K9 thus far numerous times, if that counts any. I still consider myself pretty much a newbie, heh (Though eager to learn/earn more experience!).^^;

ive been with multiple male dogs from medium to extra large~ my favorite has been a lab/pitbull boy who i unfortunately can't see because he's my exes. i want to get back into fucking doggies so bad, it's some of the best pleasure ive felt in my life😍

I've been with a female horse, dying to play with a male horse, and I've played with both male and female dogs, from oral to penetration, receiving the male and giving to the female.

Always been to nervous to have a dog mount me alone. I’d prefer to find someone who is also interested in beastiality to help me learn safely
I was nervous my first few times as well, only been knotted once and it was a tad more than I could handle. Feel free to PM me for advice on preventing the knot the first few times.

What question, my answer is yes, and no. In my early twenties we had a black poodle cross male dog. I got the strange idea, (at at that time) to let the dog lick my cock, balls and ass, very nice too. I cam each time. At the time I didn't think about him fucking me, now I wish I had. Nothing since then but always hopeful these days.

Back