Who on here has actually been with a animal

I've been around a long time. Some of you, (Cabron, Fausty, Donquxhote, and others) I've gotten to know very well over the years.

surprisingly roomy, yet very hot and smooth, and the more she was enjoying it the tighter it got. think of muscular rings with the sort of control to feel like its trying to suck you deeper, and you have a vague idea of how it felt . I dont want to say too much, as its easy to leave a newbie with ''just enough info to get ehemselves hurt'' but suffice it to say it took a great many years in the veterinary field, and many more getting to know the animals to get into that position, but that feeling when her butt clamps down and spasms rythmically and you both climax together, it is truly perfection.
DO NOT try this alone. NOT ONLY IS THERE RISK IF SHE IS NOT INTO IT, but also if she is. human skin is simply not designed to stand up to the affectionate licking of a lioness. Enjoy the knowledge of those of us so fortunate, and do not endanger ypurselves and the animals by trying something you do not fully understand.

Why anal, but not vaginal with the lioness? Sounded like an opportunity there.

It would be easy to go too deep doing vaginal, and I did not want to risk causing any discomfort. I did slip a hand between us and rub her pussy while making love to her butt though.
I would have thought vaginal would be more comfortable and pleasurable for her even when deep; she's a big lioness after all ;). But is a lioness anus looser than the vagina?

I would have thought vaginal would be more comfortable and pleasurable for her even when deep; she's a big lioness after all ;). But is a lioness anus looser than the vagina?
To an extent yes, though when she puts those muscles to work it can really grip too.
It isn't so much an issue of tightness as it is depth. a male lion's cock is much shorter than the average human, and likewise a lioness is anatomically built to accomodate that shorter length, hence why going too deep is a very real concern.

To an extent yes, though when she puts those muscles to work it can really grip too.
It isn't so much an issue of tightness as it is depth. a male lion's cock is much shorter than the average human, and likewise a lioness is anatomically built to accomodate that shorter length, hence why going too deep is a very real concern.
Any pics of her hole??? I'm just curious as to what they might like like.

In both cases it was a matter of getting to know, and doing veterinary work for the right people, getting to know the animals, and a great deal of patience.

also if any genital or anal contact counts, then in the medical sense, I've ''fondled'' pretty much every animal you can imagine.

How does working in a veterinary office make this easier? Do the clients just confide in you that they're into this kind of thing, hoping you won't report them?

How does working in a veterinary office make this easier? Do the clients just confide in you that they're into this kind of thing, hoping you won't report them?
suffice it to say I continued my education beyond that of a general practice veterinarian. Being certified to work with big cats and other exotics, and taking 'housecalls' from small privately owned sanctuaries, you get to know all sorts of people. I wont go into specifics as to my credentials, but needless to say it took a lot of time and patience to get to that level.

suffice it to say I continued my education beyond that of a general practice veterinarian. Being certified to work with big cats and other exotics, and taking 'housecalls' from small privately owned sanctuaries, you get to know all sorts of people. I wont go into specifics as to my credentials, but needless to say it took a lot of time and patience to get to that level.

I am incredibly envious of you. Right now I'd be happy just to know ONE person who shares my lifestyle who lives close by.

I have been with so many dogs I have lost count. I will suck off any dog I Can get my hands on in privet. I also have sex with bitches.

i have been with two different dogs in my life. both were german shepard mutts. my 1st was a long time ago and lasted for several years. my current one is ongoing, my re-aquaintance with the animal kingdom so to speak

Back