Who has Impregnation fantasies?

Despite being very impossible, the idea of being filled up by puppies because my lover succeeded in knocking me up always makes me cum extra hard.
If it could happen and your puppies would look entirely innocent like their daddy
but have a secret superdoggy skill, what would it be ?
1609794896104.png

I have a massive impregnation kink. The thought of spreading my legs for a man and letting him breed me is so hot. I’d beg for him to fuck a baby into my pussy. The same is true in relation to taking a knot... I’d beg for his puppies. In the perfect scenario, I’d get bred by the k9 while the man (or men) watched. Then they’d fuck their own seed into my little pussy as I beg them to breed me. That’s my fantasy.
I think you’re fantasy is wonderful!

My favorite fantasy is I'm abducted and used by a kennel of dogs. At some point the humans running this knock me out and have a huge gangbang. I wake up the next day and don't know it happened. Just keep getting fucked by a dozen dogs daily. I eventually start showing and I'm horrified, thinking I was bred by dogs somehow. They knock me out for the birth and when I come to they present me with a newborn puppy litter. Then keep breeding me over and over. I have many litters and never know the reality

That is a shame.

Id have to be an illegal alien lol
Under the current "Administration", you probably have a very good chance. Coming from the UK, they probably wouldn't even "bat an eyelash"... Come as a tourist - and just never go back... Until you want to.

My favorite fantasy is I'm abducted and used by a kennel of dogs. At some point the humans running this knock me out and have a huge gangbang. I wake up the next day and don't know it happened. Just keep getting fucked by a dozen dogs daily. I eventually start showing and I'm horrified, thinking I was bred by dogs somehow. They knock me out for the birth and when I come to they present me with a newborn puppy litter. Then keep breeding me over and over. I have many litters and never know the reality
What more could a guy ask for?

I have a massive impregnation kink. The thought of spreading my legs for a man and letting him breed me is so hot. I’d beg for him to fuck a baby into my pussy. The same is true in relation to taking a knot... I’d beg for his puppies. In the perfect scenario, I’d get bred by the k9 while the man (or men) watched. Then they’d fuck their own seed into my little pussy as I beg them to breed me. That’s my fantasy.

hmmm interesting
you have a pussy, a uterus, I suppose that being in yr early 30's you r fertile
then ? :)
what holds you to make your fantasy came true ?
just saying :)

I have a pretty big Impregnation Kink but it's more to the degree of I want to be bred but not having a kid. I really want to be bred by a K9 and want the man to watch me take the knot in the process. I do have a fantasy where i'm just at the k9's means while being able to be milked in the process.

So, when are we doing this thing? lol

Beautiful fantasy

Love this fantasy! Got to say, I also have a huge impregnation fetish along with lactation, no birth control and female submission. Particularly like the cuckhold scenario with myself as a Bull and breeding a Hotwife in front of her cuck :0

I never thought that that could possibly happen but I guess that everyone has their own background and experiences.

yeah i knew the bare basics at the time except how the deed was done, and my mom used to tell me stuff like centaurs an other half human monsters
from old greek stories and flying carpets usedto be real so i figured maybe tahts how they were born? scared the shit out of me but its almost nostalgic looking back on it

Just reading your posts get me hard🤦‍♂️

That is soo sexy.

Back