Who has Impregnation fantasies?

One of my old fwb had a huge breeding kink. She was on bc of course, but she made scenes a lot of fun. One of my favorite scenes we did was a teacher/student thing. The typical cliche stuff, staying after class, all that. But she took the scene even further, and said we should go out for a date. (all in character btw, we were both in theatre. It was a very fun date btw. ?). Long story short, we had some of the roughest sex I've ever had, which also sparked my breeding kink ;3

I have a massive impregnation kink. The thought of spreading my legs for a man and letting him breed me is so hot. I’d beg for him to fuck a baby into my pussy. The same is true in relation to taking a knot... I’d beg for his puppies. In the perfect scenario, I’d get bred by the k9 while the man (or men) watched. Then they’d fuck their own seed into my little pussy as I beg them to breed me. That’s my fantasy.

me encnataria follarme a una embarazada de 8 meses, y que el perro la anude completa, y que ella comienza a llorar porque le duela o tenga una reaccion alergica, y lloe no por el bebe si no porque debera ir al hospital y sabran que la muy puta se estuvo tirando al perro.

sin duda le pasaria el pene por la cara mientras esta anudada y llorando y me vendria

FUCK YES.

but im the one that wants to do the impregnating. If I found out my cum was being used to inseminate livestock, i would produce and give more. I would love the company of a mare carrying my offspring

I have never had an heir - in spite of three marriages, and several pretty serious dating relationships.
I'm 56, now, and about the time that I hit the age of 50, this bloodline "shortcoming" turned from a concern into a genuine fetish and dire need.
Yes; I have some VERY powerful impregnation, breeding, and pregnancy fetishes - tempered my by limited income.
it would be NICE, to find a woman or couple, willing to bear my children... But I have almost given up hope.

tumblr_ntokrx0bir1uesij7o1_400.gif
She doesn't necessarily have to be carrying MY child, but I would love to be given the chance to experience frequent love-making with a woman that is already pregnant...so yes, I do indulge in sexual fantasies of having sex with a pregnant woman.
As far as ME getting her pregnant? It's not really that important to me if I get her pregnant myself, but I definitely do fantasize about her being "hungry" for some sexy-time and wanting me for herself.
Bonus points if she just recently had her vagina flooded with either dog sperm or horse sperm, and I mean recently.

Ok so a random thought went into my mind, I noticed a lot of ppl have impregnation by beast fantasies. N this isn't exactly a personal ad, just curious.. (well it could turn out to be ?), but does any females especially younger have any human pregnantion fantasies on here? If u read our bio you'll see the female has a boy and girl but her girl was her last.

If we could go back in time she'd be pregnant right now but as part of our kinks we r both turned on by the thought of impregnating a woman, especially a young lady, in an agreed-to forceful manner or however is makes the girl comfortable (hey some like rape play/force, etc

I could think of a few scenarios :

1. A girl comes to meet us with the desire to be impregnated by us, and join our animal adventure search. Continue to be fucked during pregnancy by just us, or as many cocks as she wants man or animal. Baby is born and it is raised by all of us.

2. Girl comes to meet us and gets pregnant like first option, but doesn't stay and does whatever she wants w the baby later.

3. Girl has impregnation fantasy but doesn't actually want a baby to take care of but likes the kink of it, so we impregnate her, use her throughout the pregnancy with many other cocks, and she has it for us to 'adopt'. (least likely but hey surprise me)

It would be hot for those that have impregnation fantasies by beast, get fucked over n over by us AND beasts, and get fucked by beasts while pregnant n feeling like she's pregnant from whatever is fucking her lol.

Any females interested in one of these options? Or have you even thought about it? Does it turn you on? Pure curiosity but def worth asking the question.

Leave your comments below with your potential scenario from the numbers above, or another potentially realistic idea revolving this, and how you'd want your fantasy to play out, (keep it as light or get as dark as you want lol).

And males, I don't want to leave you out and feel not welcome, lol. If you know someone that would be into it, or are with someone, tag em or talk about it, OR if you have a good kinkt pregnancy story, leave a comment about it ?

We can't wait to see all the replies ?. If you feel your comment will be TOO kinky (yea right) then feel free to just pm us the details in your fantasy instead. We have no judgements on ANYthing lol. Ppl like what they like.

Love,
J & E

Oh man.... It all sounds so fucking hot. Totally impossible for me now, but damn that's a huge fantasy of mine. I don't want to ever actually go e birth, far too many pains with that, but getting bred and used freely... Like a toy and at any time.. continuously being filled as deep as possible by men and animals alike... I'm definitely gonna be getting off to this fantasy later... 😳💦 Free use and breeding are such top tier kinks, especially when it gets a little rough. 👀💦

Ok so a random thought went into my mind, I noticed a lot of ppl have impregnation by beast fantasies. N this isn't exactly a personal ad, just curious.. (well it could turn out to be ?), but does any females especially younger have any human pregnantion fantasies on here? If u read our bio you'll see the female has a boy and girl but her girl was her last.

If we could go back in time she'd be pregnant right now but as part of our kinks we r both turned on by the thought of impregnating a woman, especially a young lady, in an agreed-to forceful manner or however is makes the girl comfortable (hey some like rape play/force, etc

1. A girl comes to meet us with the desire to be impregnated by us, and join our animal adventure search. Continue to be fucked during pregnancy by just us, or as many cocks as she wants man or animal. Baby is born and it is raised by all of us.

2. Girl comes to meet us and gets pregnant like first option, but doesn't stay and does whatever she wants w the baby later.

3. Girl has impregnation fantasy but doesn't actually want a baby to take care of but likes the kink of it, so we impregnate her, use her throughout the pregnancy with many other cocks, and she has it for us to 'adopt'. (least likely but hey surprise me)

It would be hot for those that have impregnation fantasies by beast, get fucked over n over by us AND beasts, and get fucked by beasts while pregnant n feeling like she's pregnant from whatever is fucking her lol.

Any females interested in one of these options? Or have you even thought about it? Does it turn you on? Pure curiosity but def worth asking the question.

Leave your comments below with your potential scenario from the numbers above, or another potentially realistic idea revolving this, and how you'd want your fantasy to play out, (keep it as light or get as dark as you want lol).

And males, I don't want to leave you out and feel not welcome, lol. If you know someone that would be into it, or are with someone, tag em or talk about it, OR if you have a good kinkt pregnancy story, leave a comment about it ?

We can't wait to see all the replies ?. If you feel your comment will be TOO kinky (yea right) then feel free to just pm us the details in your fantasy instead. We have no judgements on ANYthing lol. Ppl like what they like.

Love,
J & E
Not me. I would have no way to explain a half-woman, half-horse offspring.

Not me. I would have no way to explain a half-woman, half-horse offspring.
With me, there's no need for an explanation...so long as I get to marry one.

But...yours would be way too young for me.

Love,
J & E
Are you guys hot I have always wanted to be bred and I have always wanted to have kids but I always knew I was meant for something different. I'm interested in chatting if you are. Can I ask how old u are? I'm young but not thaaat young I'm 31. I'm into breastfeeding and k9 and pregnancy sex and this all sounds amazing I would love to raise a little family with you 💓 wishful thinking though

I loved knocking up my gf, and the thought of getting her pregnant again always makes the unprotected week of the month-sex the best :p We know she shouldnt be able to actually get pregnant then, but I always hope her cycle is slightly off or something ;) Even though we have enough kids (2). We'd welcome a third should it ever happen. And when she was pregnant, it was incredibly hot to know I did that to her, and she wanted to have my kids. I cherish those memories :)

as soon as I'm empty fill me right back up ? always hungry for more, living to serve and be used <3

Interesting idea. I've had the money to do something like this for quite awhile, but the risks associated with getting discovered would have been too costly. Now I'm too fucking old to properly enjoy it.
We still have farms and ranches not far from where I live. Buy some property that's not too close to the neighbors. Open a breeding kennel with say 8 to 12 studs and an appropriate number of bitches. A stable for the larger animals as well. Have 2 or 3 young women who could appreciate the situation to take care of the place. They could keep the "guys" happy and insure they're ready when they're needed. For the pregnancy part, maybe have a sperm lottery, where 6 to 8 young genetically desirable men are invited out for a party.
Have to give it some more thought.

As much as I love creampies, I never really entertained fantasies of impregnating anybody or anything myself...but I have entertained fantasies of having recurring sex with pregnant women and pregnant mares, and cuddling with them as they slept.

It sounds like a vary erotic time to me I do have a fantasy of breeding a woman with an animal breeding her as well taking turns all through the night getting all sweaty and hormones raging filling a woman the best a man and beast could till we are both a couple worn out pups or stallions able to do nothing but pant and fight for air ready to fill her wanting wet pussy soon as the rage runs through our male bodies once again. Only to keep that momentum going through out the pregnancy. I love warm soft breasts full of sweet milk that alone would have me in such a fantasy Id hardly be able to do anything but keep filling are queen full of our juice's. Idk if any of you girls are down for that kind of thing or not but I'd give it my best shot for damn sure if given the chance 😉 hit me up y'all know where to find me. Im 29 vary vary horny and ready to fill a womans needs.

I have a pretty huge impregnation fetish when it comes to zoo. Something about the idea of a beast breeding me and making me carry his non-human babies really gets me wet. However as a lesbian, when it comes to other humans I'm not really all that into the idea of getting knocked up by a guy. However I'll admit I have considered making an exception for BBC. 😋

I love the thought of being bred. I can see myself doing 1 or 2. I also have a few young kids already so it's all or nothing. Though I'm more the dominant kind. Think harley quinn type of woman. I will hold the keys to your chastity belt while you and your friends wait in line to breed me. I also might put you on a leash depending on how you behave. I love being in doggy style but I've also have a fantasy where I'm bred in a gyno chair with stirrups with multiple men. Unfortunately no dogs can be involved until after I'm pregnant. I hear dog sperm kills sperm and the egg. I also expect you to milk me after I deliver or no milk for you. Unprotected sex with random men is my kink. I've easily been with over 100 men mostly unprotected and no birth control my entire adult life. Though I would like to find that man to settle down with who will share me.

Last edited:

Love,
J & E
I am a make and have powerful impregnation fantasies I would enjoy sharing. Often a young female involved and sex through out her term. Breast feeding and numerous nasty taboo scenarios. Attracted to like minded

Back