Who has Impregnation fantasies?

Ok so a random thought went into my mind, I noticed a lot of ppl have impregnation by beast fantasies. N this isn't exactly a personal ad, just curious.. (well it could turn out to be ?), but does any females especially younger have any human pregnantion fantasies on here? If u read our bio you'll see the female has a boy and girl but her girl was her last.

If we could go back in time she'd be pregnant right now but as part of our kinks we r both turned on by the thought of impregnating a woman, especially a young lady, in an agreed-to forceful manner or however is makes the girl comfortable (hey some like rape play/force, etc

I could think of a few scenarios :

1. A girl comes to meet us with the desire to be impregnated by us, and join our animal adventure search. Continue to be fucked during pregnancy by just us, or as many cocks as she wants man or animal. Baby is born and it is raised by all of us.

2. Girl comes to meet us and gets pregnant like first option, but doesn't stay and does whatever she wants w the baby later.

3. Girl has impregnation fantasy but doesn't actually want a baby to take care of but likes the kink of it, so we impregnate her, use her throughout the pregnancy with many other cocks, and she has it for us to 'adopt'. (least likely but hey surprise me)

It would be hot for those that have impregnation fantasies by beast, get fucked over n over by us AND beasts, and get fucked by beasts while pregnant n feeling like she's pregnant from whatever is fucking her lol.

Any females interested in one of these options? Or have you even thought about it? Does it turn you on? Pure curiosity but def worth asking the question.

Leave your comments below with your potential scenario from the numbers above, or another potentially realistic idea revolving this, and how you'd want your fantasy to play out, (keep it as light or get as dark as you want lol).

And males, I don't want to leave you out and feel not welcome, lol. If you know someone that would be into it, or are with someone, tag em or talk about it, OR if you have a good kinkt pregnancy story, leave a comment about it ?

We can't wait to see all the replies ?. If you feel your comment will be TOO kinky (yea right) then feel free to just pm us the details in your fantasy instead. We have no judgements on ANYthing lol. Ppl like what they like.

Love,
J & E

Lol that wouldn't be a problem. You can just join my girl when we host her pussy at a hotel for a good gangbang every now and then , multiple guys, multiple, cocks, and tons of cumloads deep inside yours and her pussy. All directed by the guy (me currently typing) - J

What country / area are you in and about how old ru anyway lol.

We r US , north new mexico

Ok so a random thought went into my mind, I noticed a lot of ppl have impregnation by beast fantasies. N this isn't exactly a personal ad, just curious.. (well it could turn out to be ?), but does any females especially younger have any human pregnantion fantasies on here? If u read our bio you'll see the female has a boy and girl but her girl was her last.

If we could go back in time she'd be pregnant right now but as part of our kinks we r both turned on by the thought of impregnating a woman, especially a young lady, in an agreed-to forceful manner or however is makes the girl comfortable (hey some like rape play/force, etc

I could think of a few scenarios :

1. A girl comes to meet us with the desire to be impregnated by us, and join our animal adventure search. Continue to be fucked during pregnancy by just us, or as many cocks as she wants man or animal. Baby is born and it is raised by all of us.

2. Girl comes to meet us and gets pregnant like first option, but doesn't stay and does whatever she wants w the baby later.

3. Girl has impregnation fantasy but doesn't actually want a baby to take care of but likes the kink of it, so we impregnate her, use her throughout the pregnancy with many other cocks, and she has it for us to 'adopt'. (least likely but hey surprise me)

It would be hot for those that have impregnation fantasies by beast, get fucked over n over by us AND beasts, and get fucked by beasts while pregnant n feeling like she's pregnant from whatever is fucking her lol.

Any females interested in one of these options? Or have you even thought about it? Does it turn you on? Pure curiosity but def worth asking the question.

Leave your comments below with your potential scenario from the numbers above, or another potentially realistic idea revolving this, and how you'd want your fantasy to play out, (keep it as light or get as dark as you want lol).

And males, I don't want to leave you out and feel not welcome, lol. If you know someone that would be into it, or are with someone, tag em or talk about it, OR if you have a good kinkt pregnancy story, leave a comment about it ?

We can't wait to see all the replies ?. If you feel your comment will be TOO kinky (yea right) then feel free to just pm us the details in your fantasy instead. We have no judgements on ANYthing lol. Ppl like what they like.

Love,
J & E
I love the thought of reckless unprotected sex.

If I was going to do any of those I'd need support, whether I'd be a live in or to be in my own place in the West Midlands.

I have various rough sex fantasies about abduction, obviously with consent.

I love the thought of reckless unprotected sex.

If I was going to do any of those I'd need support, whether I'd be a live in or to be in my own place in the West Midlands.

I have various rough sex fantasies about abduction, obviously with consent.
Well unfortunately we live in the US but like the thought of having a live in. We r still working on getting a large live in k9 soon too. We def wouldn't mind an extremely submissive live in that likes to be used and knows her one job is to provide us with a child from my seed and then continue her journey lol

Lol that wouldn't be a problem. You can just join my girl when we host her pussy at a hotel for a good gangbang every now and then , multiple guys, multiple, cocks, and tons of cumloads deep inside yours and her pussy. All directed by the guy (me currently typing) - J

near Georgia/south Carolina
sounds like a dream, being laid down, completely helpless as I'm filled over and over by guys and beasts alike. growing a baby for you two and being used the whole time, mph

near Georgia/south Carolina
sounds like a dream, being laid down, completely helpless as I'm filled over and over by guys and beasts alike. growing a baby for you two and being used the whole time, mph

Nice. Well I'm pretty sure flights from major airports like atl to Denver would work lol.

And for the other girls and guys on here, whoever ends up making a good match for this dirty endeavor, I don't see why we couldn't have multiple girls and guys from the site come and help breed her , especially those who bring dogs lol.

Poll: if you were being used by man and beast alike and were impregnated, would you want to go thru normal channels n go to hospital w delivery n have to be there for a few days or would you rather have an at home delivery where you birth the baby, and barely after everything is situated, multiple men and beasts go right back to work and fill your gaping pussy full of cum that flows deep back through your canal into your womb?

Ok that question may be a little biased. Lol

Poll: if you were being used by man and beast alike and were impregnated, would you want to go thru normal channels n go to hospital w delivery n have to be there for a few days or would you rather have an at home delivery where you birth the baby, and barely after everything is situated, multiple men and beasts go right back to work and fill your gaping pussy full of cum that flows deep back through your canal into your womb?

as soon as I'm empty fill me right back up ? always hungry for more, living to serve and be used <3

If I could get pregnant I'd say yes. But being a trans girl I could only help in getting girls pregnant.

I think being 'bred' is a pretty common fantasy for those of us who enjoy taking beast cock - if I were to hazard a guess it would be because of our love for the more animalistic side of things, and not just the animals themselves. There's nothing more base than being on your hands and knees and taking it, and I'll freely admit the thought of being filled to the brim with cum makes me positively tingly ?

Hello I am from southern Colorado. Good looking white male 34. Just joined here looking for other taboo and kinky people was wondering if we could chat?

I don't know how this applies:

I've had fantasies about having sex with either a pregnant woman or a pregnant mare, either of which impregnated by a different male. In the case of the pregnant woman, I would fantasize being with her after the negligent "baby-daddy" abandoned her, or her leaving him if he was too much of a threat, and then treats me to her womanhood as I get taken to her bed and regularly "taken." I could spend long hours rubbing her pregnant belly and massaging her milky breasts while spooning her from behind, and then she turns to bury my face into her chest and sticks a leaky nipple into my waiting mouth; my hands gently rubbing along her sides and hips as I nurse from her.

Back