Who has Impregnation fantasies?

I have a pretty big Impregnation Kink but it's more to the degree of I want to be bred but not having a kid. I really want to be bred by a K9 and want the man to watch me take the knot in the process. I do have a fantasy where i'm just at the k9's means while being able to be milked in the process.
Thats an amazing scene to behold.;) Id love to be that man

I feel like there are so many threads about this but yes I have had the fantasy many time wanting to be able to get pregnant from my dog if it involved having normal puppy's and not some kind of hybrid definitely a hot fantasy that I know many of us have thought about.

I feel like there are so many threads about this but yes I have had the fantasy many time wanting to be able to get pregnant from my dog if it involved having normal puppy's and not some kind of hybrid definitely a hot fantasy that I know many of us have thought about.
After seeing some of Madame Squiggles artwork, I've had a few fantasies of having sex with a woman that was carrying her dog's puppies. I wouldn't mind being in the situation where I do get to have sex with the mommy on a frequent basis, but only when she's pregnant and carrying puppies, but I have to wait until the dog knots and breeds her before I can get my turn with her.
While she's pregnant, the dog and I would take turns with her. But when she's ready for conception, the dog takes precedence and breeds her first before I get my turn with her.

I have a massive impregnation kink. The thought of spreading my legs for a man and letting him breed me is so hot. I’d beg for him to fuck a baby into my pussy. The same is true in relation to taking a knot... I’d beg for his puppies. In the perfect scenario, I’d get bred by the k9 while the man (or men) watched. Then they’d fuck their own seed into my little pussy as I beg them to breed me. That’s my fantasy.
Very hot, love that fantasy....goes along with my 3 some fantasy.

I've always loved pregnant woman. Seeing my mom pregnant with my 2 younger brothers. I think there beautiful and sexy! Now that I'm in my 50s, thinking of women getting pregnant from a K9, gets me so hard!! I've always wished that could happen!! I love all these stories and open minded women!! Thanks!!

Back