Which breed to choose ?

I care more about the weight and size of the dog that will be more compatible with me in the doggy style position
Measure yourself from your knee to your ass when you're on all fours, then research the average height measurements of the breeds you're interested in as well as the hindquarters to get an idea if he will struggle to stay stable behind you or if he may be too awkwardly tall. Just my two cents.

Also keep in mind temperament obviously, but ease of training. I had my boys professionally obedience trained and that helped tremendously. In the end it's your choice, short hair, long hair, muscular, fit (size), etc.

Here the problem is more complex, I wanted a Labrador but it turns out that where I live there is a general ban on "larger" dogs and that's why I started considering smaller breeds.

Here the problem is more complex, I wanted a Labrador but it turns out that where I live there is a general ban on "larger" dogs and that's why I started considering smaller breeds.
Well if it needs to be smaller, then probably one that is more muscular in that size range so he can use muscles more for stability than height. Just a thought. My pitbull mixes aren't super tall, but neither am I. They are pretty strong though and stable. But some places don't allow pitbull mixes either due to reputation even though they're sweethearts.

I am considering buying a dog (puppy) next year, because I live in an apartment building with a child, I am thinking about a breed that will be easy to raise and will meet its basic requirements. There will be no shortage of love for him (physical also from me) because we both always wanted to have a dog at home. The dog will be alone in the apartment 6-8 hours a day, walks 3 times a day and I take turns with the child. I am considering two breeds today: a Labrador and a German Shepherd, does anyone have any other ideas?
As an owner of a Mastiff Boy, there is only one breed that is No. 1 even if I have a Pitbull as well.
dcs1-phone-jpg.225702

hol van az a hely ahol szabályozzák a méretét? A kutyánk akkora, amennyit szeretünk. Nincs mit .

My suggestion is for a good solid rottweiler. Trained correctly and conditioned to not have separation anxiety. Very nicely hung too.
Weimariner, Springer Spaniel, Pointer, Border Collie, all very good partners, too.

It is a tricky thing to raise a puppy in apartment complexes. I think it can be done but it is not something to be done lightly. Personally I would only raise a puppy if I was able to be there most of the day for every day for at least the first six months if not a year. I hope it goes well for you regardless.

In the past I saw experienced people say to choose a largish mid size breed that is known to often be well endowed. I used to think, "still, go for the largest breeds". Now, I see the wisdom in having a dog that isn't too tall, or in some cases very heavy. I tend to like breeds with short hair that slobber less.
Pointers, Am staffs, and maybe even a catahoula seem to be about right.
Pointers often seem to be hung.

Your first consideration as you live in an apartment, should be barking, your second should be separation anxiety which leads to barking and last shedding. Also a breed with an even disposition, although a pup growing up with a child should be good.

I am considering buying a dog (puppy) next year, because I live in an apartment building with a child, I am thinking about a breed that will be easy to raise and will meet its basic requirements. There will be no shortage of love for him (physical also from me) because we both always wanted to have a dog at home. The dog will be alone in the apartment 6-8 hours a day, walks 3 times a day and I take turns with the child. I am considering two breeds today: a Labrador and a German Shepherd, does anyone have any other ideas?
Definitely horses I want to be used by a stallion. And love a mare

Back