Which breed to choose ?

Shep or white shep are good choices. Had my white shep in an apartment for most of his life without issues. Does the apartment have an elevator? Hips could be a thing as they get older (same with golden though). I've 2 kids and both sheps are/were(white one passed away years ago, after which i got a normal gsd) great with them. Patient, very obedient (ideal with kids friends and your own fam and friends), and mine have been alone for 9/10 hours 2-4 days a week without incidents (bar puberty). Just make sure you find a good breeder so they are free of all the hereditary issues some lines have. And challenge them mentally with training and physically with long walks or off leash running at least a few times a week. Great dogs, can recommend. Not too high energy for an apartment yet big enough for... you know :)

I've always had a soft spot for labs. Black labs are amazing dogs. They do need their exercise though. My vote is lab

Gonna throw in another lab recommendation. They are like the C5 Z06 corvette for amatures that want good value and high performance at the advantage of being realtively tame and mainstream (and cheap to find!)

A lab is a perfect dog for a first time owner, has a massive knot and won't attack random strangers leading to costly legal fees. Plus the short hair means less maintenence and more viewing pleasure of their muscular and attractive bodies.

most likely it must be a smaller dog than a Labrador, what do you think o Staffordshire Bull Terrier ?

Lots of suggestions here! I'm trying to think of a midsize dog that is short haired and usually well endowed.

I had a 90 lb boxer. He had 7" and was very friendly. Their young years through mid life they sure like to run hard and lung forward running like a racing breed.

The weimaraner is high energy I guess. A German couple had posted multiple vids of her mating with theirs. They went by weimaranerrude. I think his cock was a little on the thin side, barely.

Beagles are a small dog with a nice size, and sometimes maybe better height / reach than others when on all fours / doggy position.

German shorthaired pointer. Maybe they need more space, but they're both a good height and usually have a wide knot. This makes me think of cur dogs too, or those mixed hunting breeds that have short hair. Their usually less chubby than a lab, about the same height, and hung.

Brazilian Dogo might be at the large end, and I guess larger than a lab.

Bull mastiffs are shorter, but heavily built. In the vids of Barney & Frankie, they had a 6 minute tie once, and other vids of bull mastiffs show a large knot. I think they will slobber a lot. The boxer slobbered a bit.

I guess the mid size hunting dogs that aren't the most hyper, will probably be about right. The American Bulldog is kind of like a large pitbull, and the ones I've been around were friendly. The one Brazilian Dogo I was around was a lot like an American Bulldog, but taller and sweet. The guy I knew had her to hunt, but she didn't want to hunt. She went to someone else to just be a pet (lucky her).

I'd try a cur dog myself, as a next breed for me (mostly for women), but my living situation would be different. Otherwise, probably the largest beagle I could find, or similar hound that wasn't too low to the ground.

Gonna throw in another lab recommendation. They are like the C5 Z06 corvette for amatures that want good value and high performance at the advantage of being realtively tame and mainstream (and cheap to find!)

A lab is a perfect dog for a first time owner, has a massive knot and won't attack random strangers leading to costly legal fees. Plus the short hair means less maintenence and more viewing pleasure of their muscular and attractive bodies.
I'd agree with EVERYTHING you said - except the hair. The ones I've had shed as though it was their sole mission in life...

I still think it's a good option, and even with the hair - just be careful if you wear white!

I care more about the weight and size of the dog that will be more compatible with me in the doggy style position
I have an American bully and he is super sweet with kids and company but rough and definitely holds his weight in the room if that helps

I care more about the weight and size of the dog that will be more compatible with me in the doggy style position
You mean
You want his belly and weight on Ur back and his head behind Ur ears?
U want to enjoy for the fullest with his spiky furs rubbing on Ur back?
Then go for English mastiff
They have longest penis upto 14 inches! And knot bigger than Ur fist!
And they are very much demanding once they get taste of anything they like physical relationship in Ur case! Once they love having "IT" from you they go on demanding it again and again as it different for them too!

I'm needing this advice too. M seeking F, I'm thinking a pitbull but I've got kids, anyone have opinion on pits. Needs to be a medium sized dog, can't be larger than 50ish pounds.

Last edited:
Great Dane it's too big for an apartment :)
Honestly large breed need less space than lab or GSD they need room to run around. Danes, Mastiffs, and Pyrenees are low energy dogs. They can get playful, but they are couch potatoes for the most part. Oh and ofc lap dogs the bigger the dog the more they think that they will fit in your lap. But I'd go with the lab if those are the 2 options they are more friendly, GSD can have a tendency to bond with a single person (not all, some are really friendly). labs make great family pets though.

I'd agree with EVERYTHING you said - except the hair. The ones I've had shed as though it was their sole mission in life...

I still think it's a good option, and even with the hair - just be careful if you wear white!
I have no problem with hair or fur

You mean
You want his belly and weight on Ur back and his head behind Ur ears?
U want to enjoy for the fullest with his spiky furs rubbing on Ur back?
Then go for English mastiff
They have longest penis upto 14 inches! And knot bigger than Ur fist!
And they are very much demanding once they get taste of anything they like physical relationship in Ur case! Once they love having "IT" from you they go on demanding it again and again as it different for them too!
they are huge and not suitable for a small apartment with child

Back