Where is the weirdest place you have ever fucked?

Weirdest place got to be a shipyard late at night, but I’ve done it in many places: cars, forest, corn field, alleyways, abandoned buildings.

I once fucked this girl in her car in a very busy parking garage in the middle of X-mas . A lot of people both came to get their cars and were parking all around us, and I still think somebody must have seen us. She was so turned on by people possibly seeing us, both her pussy and mouth were drooling. And I just sat in the passenger seat with my cock out my pants, and she was deepthroating it with her bare ass up against the windows for a good while, while I fingered her asshole. She rode me in several hot positions in both holes till I finally filled her ass up. Then we went into the store with my cum dripping out of her ass. It was really hot and intense. :devilish:

In the parking lot of a seedy motel. Random drunk bi guy wanted his dick sucked. Ordered me to his truck. I sucked him for awhile and asked if he wanted to fuck me. He turned me around and pulled down my pants and went to town. Best fuck I’ve had

hehe, maybe the hair pulling and ass slapping and verbal also help.

Could have used some choking

I snuck into an abandoned camper at the beginning of my crazy awesome relationship with my Master..the most awkward part is apparently the guy was standing there for quite sometime before I realized he was standing there like literally in front of the wide open door. It wasn’t into I squirted and leaned up that I happened to turn and notice him. So as my Master is being drowned by me, I am staring at this random man who looks absolutely pissed off. He was the manager of the park and got word we were in there and even though he pretended he was just doing his job, he probably stood there because he enjoyed it. Why else lol? He said, “you feelin good about yourself?”..well, yeah. Yes I am.

Lets see
  • In my room with my friend (M) during thanks giving (family doesn't know abt tht till date)
  • Classroom (With another friend from college)
  • In an abandoned building (with 2 friends)
  • Inside a crowded train (give and take - groping mostly - with stranger)
  • In a park behind some large bushes (same friend from the first one)

hmmm
to put into the correct context probably in my actual bed LOL....
True..

ive had sex in neighbours beds while I was housesitting ....
At school in toilets...
at Gloryholes.....
In the Bush....
at Railway stations...truckstops...rest-stops...
In a horse float....in an abandoned factory at midnight with some buddies....

Prob a bunch of other places but yer not so much in my bed.....
That'd just be weird LOL

Back