Where is the weirdest place you have ever fucked?

ive done it a fair few weird places, suppose the weirdest was an empty shop, the glass was darkened from the outside but clear looking from inside to out, there was a que of people queing for a nightclub and i was being fucked from behind looking at them, they had no idea i was being fucked silly just a few feet away from them.
I love it!

On the back deck of my then cousins gf's house.. Her friend nicknamed "applebottom" was looking for a good time and she showed me one! I was pretty young and not to experienced with sex. She rode me reverse cowgirl and then drained me with a blowjob at the end :love:💋 very lucious lips ill never forget

Also fucked my ex-gf on a hike through the woods in my neighborhood, i can vividly remember fucking her doggy style against a tree and then having her squat to make her squirt on the forest floor! she was a gusher 🌊🌊
Ta, that's made me remember doing it half way up a mountain with my girlfriend, we got randy (or more likely it was just me that got randy!) Anyway we ended up doing it missionary style just off the footpath behind a dry stone wall. It was me that ended up with all the bites on my arse. So note to future Romeo's GET THE GIRL TO GO ON TOP.

Over in texas some zoo's (ones where you can see animals lol) have been very empty and a few weeks my partner and I visited for a cute date but I ended up flashing him and that turned him on so we ended up fucking in different zoo exhibits.

Weirdest place I've ever had sex? That would have to be on a ledge about 30 feet off the ground - Not all that weird, you say? OK, how about the fact that this ledge was *INSIDE* the chimney of the main boiler of an abandoned turn of the century sawmill? Yeah, I thought you'd agree it was weird :)

It probably goes without saying that a goodly portion of half an ounce of reefer, and most of a couple bottles of Boone's Farm Apple-Zapple figured heavily in that particular adventure...

My first lover was my mare that was boarded at a stable so we always had to find places to fuck. We’d go out on trail during the day and find a spot and do it listening carefully for other riders. Sometimes we would go into the high walled round pen and fuck. Sometimes I’d take her to the wash rack and wait for people to go to the arena or something and then lick her pussy. A lot of the time we would just fuck in her stall and watch the front entrance for other boarders.

Weirdest place I've ever had sex? That would have to be on a ledge about 30 feet off the ground - Not all that weird, you say? OK, how about the fact that this ledge was *INSIDE* the chimney of the main boiler of an abandoned turn of the century sawmill? Yeah, I thought you'd agree it was weird :)

It probably goes without saying that a goodly portion of half an ounce of reefer, and most of a couple bottles of Boone's Farm Apple-Zapple figured heavily in that particular adventure...
Was it a wide ledge? It makes me think of the Fairport Convention song "meet on the ledge"

Was it a wide ledge? It makes me think of the Fairport Convention song "meet on the ledge"
Eh, might have been a bit more than a foot wide. Not a lot more than that, anyway. It was, by necessity, an upright fuck after we (appropriately enough) "chimneyed" up the inside after finding out that both of us were able to fit through the brick - Hmmm... what would you call it... "passageway", for lack of anything better, I guess - that linked the last rusting remains of the concrete and steel firebox of the boiler to the chimney itself. We didn't really have much choice about stopping there - above the level of the ledge, the bore of interior opened out too far to be able to continue going up by chimneying. Might have been interesting to make it to the top - shoulda been a great view, considering that stack was one of, if not THE highest structures for several miles in any direction. Nearest competition would probably have been the 230 foot high town water tower, about 8 miles away.

Oooh now that's intriguing, do tell.
LOL, It was a very unique bed the my dad built. It was a large home made frame (he used to work in a funature factory so is good at making wood furniture). The frame part was about 2 foot tall. Underneath one side was drawers for clothing. The other half had a door for storage. The storage was usually empty as my parents had a hard time getting under there. Then they discovered I like going under there and playing with my micro machines so they decided to leave it empty for me as kind of my fort to play in. . He built the bed when I was about 5. As I got older a neighbor girl my age moved in. She started playing under there with me too. As we got older, playing with micro machines became less fun than other things we discovered we could play with.

On the park's bench, when she said 'somebody is looking at us'. It was our first date :love:
On the river bank and someone was standing behind bushes looking at us
On the office's balcony at the evening
In the office during a Christmas party

Last edited:
I've done it with a young lady under a blanket on the back seat of a bus on the way back from a summer trip with college friends, I'd like to say that no one noticed but I think they were all just avoiding looking over in our direction.😂

It's difficult to pin point the weirdest, because I've been around the block. I have to say the most exciting time was with an ex girlfriend of mine on my four wheeler. We started after we left a get together at a popular ride spot, and as we rode the trail we fucked. It was quite difficult. Done it in a truck while driving down the highway too.

In a u-haul on the side of the road in a storm, fingered a girl at church, in a walk in cooler, a public bathroom in a hotel, several meeting rooms, a dinning table at a restaurant, in a pool, in the woods, bj while driving, my friends little nephews race car bed(no kids were home)

Back