Where is the weirdest place you have ever fucked?

With another woman in a bathtub nearly full of chocolate pudding, with a double dildo.
She had bought five gallon buckets of it to fill the tub for the occasion. I made sure to be worth her effort.
Thanks for posting a great question.
Very nice love the idea.

On the backseat of a bus heading to NYC when I was a teen. Surprisingly no one ever turned around to see us and although I’m sure the driver would have been able to see through to the back of the bus, he never said a word.
I did that once in a station wagon my mom was driving. It was late at night and I was sure my gf and I would get busted. But I was one horny teen!

Bold of you to assume I've fucked even once in my life.

Though reading a post above about a highway rest stop reminded me: once I stopped at this big rig rest stop to take a leak, and I noticed this weird writing all over the walls with tens of times and dates written..... turns out someone was thirsty for some truck driver cock 😂

edit: also reminded about banging in the back of a vehicle....... on a couple occasions I have came on night drives in the backseat 😂 hard because I can't fap which is by far the quickest way or at least so I've found........ just had to work it with one hand which makes it a little more rewarding tbh. I didn't have nothing to clean it up with tho so I had to stuff my dick in between my legs to keep any of it from leaking out and then had to awkwardly walk back into the house and clean myself up 😅 I guess I can make a better contribution to this thread than just saying "lol im a virgin"

Last edited:
A couple places come to mind. The first being my parents back yard in the middle of the night with a high school buddy the year after we graduated.

I also have fucked in the state park bathroom before too.

Both were really fun!

Sydney opera house steps when i was 17,
Bonnet of my car with my wife on a main road, abandoned house, local running track, mother in laws bed, in the ocean at a highly populated beach to name a few... lol

Back