Where is the weirdest place you have ever fucked?

Let’s see abandoned buildings, office buildings, bookstore, on the hood of a car in the driveway, bathroom stall are prob my weirdest

With humans the typically places. In cars with people close by, on tables, camping, middle of a four wheeler trail. Nothing too crazy.
With a K9 not sure if you would call it weird or just stupid, but being mounted in the living room of a friend’s house on his couch by his dog while him, his brother, and his parents were asleep.

Under the bed, in a restaurant walk in cooler on top of boxes of frozen food, in the theater during some shitty marvel movie (literally nobody else was there, but one walked in 40 seconds after we finished), high school wheelchair ramp behind my math class at the time…

Ummm…. 🤔 that’s all I can think of right now

The hood of my car in the middle of the night, in a parking lot to a hiking trail head, in a known cruising spot.

Her front paws braced against the hood and my eyes darted like crazy. Never did that again, way to risky lol.

Top floor of a Downtown Baltimore Hotel, blinds wide open, on the side facing into Camden Yards on a Friday night. In the middle of June, Friday is Fireworks night after the 0's Game....made our own....but the truly weird thing was the folks watching the game from the offices across the street. A couple of those damn pervs were watching US.🤣

Last edited:
With another woman in a bathtub nearly full of chocolate pudding, with a double dildo.
She had bought five gallon buckets of it to fill the tub for the occasion. I made sure to be worth her effort.
Thanks for posting a great question.
Probably could have sold that pudding afterwards for a tidy profit!

Let’s see...I’ve fucked my gf at the time at my college campus’ wrestling room floor. That was the squishiest floor I’ve ever experienced. Then I’ve had sex in a cemetery with a guy I met off Craigslist. In the backseat of my college’s security vehicle. And the big one was at my church during my grandparent’s 50th wedding anniversary party. The room we had sex in was like 85-90 degrees and it felt like we were having sex in literal hell. By the end of that we were both just absolutely drenched. Hen went back to the party.
Literally sounds like you had a hot time. What part of the church did you sneak off to ?

In my wife’s childhood bed in the home she grew up in. It was weird because she was kicked out of her house by her single dad when he found out she was dating me, a black man. He ended up in the hospital years later after a car accident. Sooo, the wife and i drive down to her old house and got all of her old things that were still in her room. We decided to stay the night.

Back