Where is the weirdest place you have ever fucked?

Inside of a tube slide in a playground at night. Now I know that getting caught doing anything in or near a playground slaps you directly on the sex offender's list 🙈

Honourable mentions to a rooftop garden right out in the open. Also my underground parking garage with a tarp thrown over it for privacy cause my windows aren't tinted... lol

In the front seat of my car on a suburban street in the middle of the day in California. She straddled me and rode. As we were fucking the cops pulled by, saw us and turned around. I'd invite the Guinness Book of World records to measure how fast we got dressed and were oh so innocent.

With a human, in a bathroom stall at an anime convention
with a dog, inside a large concrete tube section that would be used for underground pluvial water drainage (picture for example)
with a mare, in an "abandoned" shack at my godfather's farm, was riding her on the fields and saw the partially destroyed shack on the field. stopped for a couple of minutes and noticed she was willing and presenting herself to me. played with her and fucked for around half an hourtubos-concreto.jpg

Strip club.
A childhood friend ended up becoming a stripper.
She kept nagging me to go see her dance but I put it off for months because I thought it would make things weird between us.
She had repeatedly told me about how fucking clients in the vip room had been getting alot of the girls kicked out of the club so, even though we had hooked up once or twice in the past, I wasn't expecting anything to happen but then...this crazy bitch comes up to me the second I sit down in my booth with a buddy of mine ( not in the vip room ) unzips my pants, sits on me and wraps her already sweaty pussy around my quickly hardening cock.
Worth mentioning that this woman is legit the single most beautiful person I ever met in person.

in the back of my car surrounded by lots of people during a party (most windows covered with towels xD)
at a public dining table in a beach (at night)
in a public jacuzzi in "marina d'or" resort
and weirdest of all, at my long toyota supra's bonnet parked right outside my girlfriend's home with her family inside 😅
Looking at all this right now, I might have some kind of an exhibitionist side that I never thought about before :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:

Hot ass SUV in a beach parking lot.... Sand and sweat sucks
In the woods but too close to the roadway where if anyone was paying attention they saw it....
Again, wooded backyard cause somebody still lived with their dad and i doubt he would be happy seeing me in his house lmao

I lost my virginity in a abandon Kmart loading dock on a mattress stolen from the goodwills donation drop off all while both me and my gf are still on the clock at work at RoundTable Pizza so ew both got paid.

Moonlit, in a saddle, headed for a Hot Spring up near Cody, Wyoming. Had my then-sweetie facing me, leaning against the fork, with me leaning back against the high cantle on what was an antique. Horse was moving up the trail just at a walk, but the side-to-side rocking was what blew all the gaskets. Yum

In a pop-up camper set up outside my family home. Couldn't bring the guy inside to risk getting caught, so we did it out there. Actually worked pretty well, it was basically just a tent on wheels.

Back