Where is the weirdest place you have ever fucked?

Had a water bed through my teens and my wall that my head board was on was entirely mirrors so you could watch urself fuck...red lights under the bed and a large black light hung from the ceiling it was made for fucking!! bummer I didn't get to use it more!!

How about a weird place at a weird time?
A woman who invited me to her family's Thanksgiving, about 15 minutes until dinnertime, dragged me by the hand to some bedroom, somewhere. She pinned me against the wall with her body, and whispered breathlessly with her lips to mine, "You have to fuck me, dammit."
I shoved her backward onto a nearby bed, she wriggled her dress to her waist, grabbed my long hair and pulled my face to between her legs. I put my mouth to work and made her cum like a wild animal in about 30 seconds.
Thanks for listening.

in my 30s in the office I worked in a pharmacy operation, there were lotsa single moms and women who were pharmacy techs who married early and by 35 were looking for something to satisfy their sexual peak. I was the young, new pharmacist there and got some good action and dated women there. I was 155, lean, small wait, flat stomach and a high libido and my cock was never satisfied. I met one curvy milf who was wild, manic; we ended up flirting and did once hit up a swingers club closeby where I watched a guy fuck her while his wife sucked on her nipples. It was there I realized I was a voyeur not a performer; anyway lets called her Ponane#1. She had like 3 kids so she drove a conversion van. We set out after work one night to meet and see where it let our email foreplay work its course. We drove to a subdivision to show me where their new house wa sbeing built. At night in the 2nd floor of the partially built house I wanted to fuck-but security showed up!. So we drove around in the van looking for a spot. We pulled into the parking lot of a Winn-Dixie grocery, under a tree at far end of lot. She had deeep tints and the van had really comfortable captain chair and carpet. This lady was a curvy, pleasantly thick milf show put out 3 kids. There in her van parked in far end of lot with deep tint, we kissed, got naked and I fingered her pussy. Wow it was sooo tight-I did not expect that. she sucke dmy cock a bit and I put on a rubber and tried to get a good position. I rubbed mycock on her lips, felt the opening and went in. It was soo tight it made me super hard..and away I stroked, so scared the van would rock and sheriffs would knock on the door. She was in ecstacy. I think I did bend her doggie too-so long ago. Anyway in end (we had to hurry cuz she had to be home to take care of fam) I took off rubber and she blew me and I came on her tits and pink nipples. She took me back to my car--kissed me deeply and I went home

A few years later I was flirting and started fucking another supervisor in another department (Ponane #2) Man this pussy was even tighter-and I am pretty average. I found that chronic smokers tend to have tight somewhat drier pussies-but thats just from my experience. Anyway, one weekend I had to work and I was sitting bored and horny-she came in to "check on stuff". She wore a short skirt. Weekends were usually lightly staffed but people are nosy. Anyway, via email we agreed to rendezvous in a conference room. We met, took light off and I put her on a table that was perfect height for my short ass. I kissed her while I fingered her and took out my cock. She gave me a quick BJ to get me hard and I put on a rubber, opened her legs, removed panties and entered. And there we were in a meeting room next to the VP office, she on a table, legs splayed apart, skirt hiked, no shoes, and me with my cock thru my zipper-inside her tight pussy. She was a brunette and kept side of lips and ass smooth but left a dark landing strip. I usually have good stamine and like to keep sessions long but she chided me I had to cum quick. SO I made shallow strokes so her vaginal muscle worked my head and I erupted in that rubber. I took it off and tossed it in bin but again she chided me about evidence and my girl grabbed that used, cum filled rubber, placed it in a napkin, donned her Vic Secret and walked to ladies toom! That was a woman who covered all bases. By the way she was married.
Our little affair developed and she separated from hubby for "space" and we started to see one another. IN our discussions she also revealed thata s a teen her dog had licked her pussy! (wow imagine that find). Her husband and her had a Rottweiler but in the separation she moved out and agreed to let dog stay there.
One weekend husband was out of town and asked her to watch the dog. SO I ended up going up there. They had a house in the country-back yard was wilderness. Once we got there, we started to play, I actually had her doggie style in her kitchen and coaxed her dog to lick her ass and pussy (maybe with a little honey etc). Anyway sex wasnt his thing. SO we walked out to her back yard and I fucked her in their patio overlooking woods (while critters were making noise in the woods lol) Had her neighbors walked out they woulda probably seen us. The we went inside and we fucked on their bed--that was weird. I felt bad and I dont think I ended up cumming//=(.

Same girl-we were eventually dating and my parents visited so we hatched a plan to try to fuck in her 4Runner. She parked in bakc of my condo community, and her deep tint and nightfall made for a cozy spot once she folded her seats down. Now remmeber she had a dog so hair was all over-but beggars cant be choosers. SO we started our quickie..after foreplay, I entered her (we had been dating now so no rubber) and in I was this tight pussy and stroking, she was sensually moaning softly..then lights. FML a car came in to park and parked NEXT to us!. Why. SO in back of her suv, we were naked..stuck in position as a family of 4 parked next to us and came out their car. Man I was so glad she had deep tint because we could see the wife and husband come out and walk between car with kids. Fuck I dont even know how I stayed hard. I cant recall how that ended-pretty sure I came on her and got out only for us to see we were covered in Rottie hair.

well thats all I can recall for now. I actually didnt think I would have any for this post but as I reminisced-these came back

I have a few spots. Met a guy who I bottomed for at an animal hospital while they where closed and we fucked in a large kennel area. Another is a park in Baltimore that has ruins of a large 100 year old fort in it. I have fucked both men and women there. The strangest zoo meeting was when we met a woman at her storage unit and he mounted her on the floor.

The really important question, though, is who ate the pudding afterwards?
That is important, since it has to go somewhere. For sure, we eat more than a normal person would eat as a dessert, (we still do it from time to time) in the act of various oral fucktations and other lickings. As for the rest, pudding is water soluble. Turn on the water, and it turns into nothing but a thin, watery liquid and flows right down the drain.

my first job as a teen. hit it off with the manager almost immediately. it was a very busy day and both of us were tired and frustrated by stupid and angry people and had a lot of steam to blow off. They walked into a supply closet to get some alone time and take a break from the chaos. I walked in about 10 minutes later to get some supplies, low and behold we had a hard quickie and it was pretty damn good. The closet is right behind the other employee stations so staying quiet was a must but very difficult. Luckily it was pretty noisy on their end so they most likely would not have been able to hear much anyway.

Back