Where did you get your screen name inspiration and what do they mean to you?

I rescued a kitten a long time age and named her Speckle. Which turned in to Weckles later down the road. I like the name as a screen name.
My Cat is named Scribble. I sort of rescued her when Spot died. Her name was Sprinkles which sounded a bit uro to me! So she is now Scribble, or Scrib when she wakes me up at 0400 snuggling me, ................down there!!!! :giggle:

I'm trash at creating usernames so I chose Zooey because I'm zooey and zeta as it's a word commonly associated with zoophilia :D so I thought the combo of both worked well enough
And also because I AM a Zeta, or a Zoophile for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, like most people on here so yeah

I use a random noun generator.

I use 2 random nouns and 2 random numbers.

Mine comes from a marvel vs capcom commentary that I found really funny, I can barely remember it now but there's a character in the game named sentinel and the commentator called him " mango sentinel" and at the time that had me dying laughing. Haven't gone by this name in a long time but I didn't want to use my far more unique name I now go by on here and risk people I know finding out lol

I got the nickname dolly from my parent's friends and coworkers because apparently I was as cute as a doll growing up.. Never forgot it and tend to use it on sites like these.

i’ve always loved foxes, especially fennec foxes. if i were an animal i’d be a fennec fox fs fs, thus f3nnec lol

In greek mythology, Daedalus is the skilled prolific craftsman who, among other things, built the wooden cow for Pasiphae so she could copulate with the bull, and later built the resulting minotaur's labyrinth. He also invented the doomed wax wings to give his son the gift of flight so they could escape, but Icarus heedlessly flew too high and melted them, falling to his death in the sea. I'm hoping my fate's a bit kinder and closer to the former than the latter.

Out here in the modern era, I work in construction, I own a hobby farm with cattle & hogs, and I'm constantly following around behind my animals building and fixing (and refixing, and refixing again, and still more refixing) whatever they need and whatever they break. I'd welded a chute & stanchion headgate in my barn as a general purpose catch facility for when they need doctoring, but I designed it with the additional special-use function similar to Daedalus's wooden cow: so I could perform AI and collect semen from my bull mounting my cow while she's in it, and of course, ahem the other obvious use when it's just her & I.

Likewise as an addition onto my master-planned hog pen, I poured a concrete pad and welded drill stem into a narrow double-gated chute type facility, to serve as a safe doctoring catch for big boars, with eventual modifications to double as a farrowing crate for the sow, and of course a breeding facility.

Yeah. My life is a study in redneck repairs and white trash ingenuity, applied.

So my choice of pseudonym and avatar here was a natural one. I feel more like Daedalus every year. We both build clever, innovative agricultural necessities, ultimately inspired by bestiality 😁 And lo, we're both passionate, troubled men, controversial figures who find ourselves on the wrong side of our king and his laws in our land.

Maybe it’s the furry in me, but I love coyotes and the color blue. Those two things combine and I’m a happy camper :D

Sasha is my first name. Honda is for the Tokugawa general Tadakatsu Honda. He's such a stud in every game I've seen him in. Gives off the big daddy energy :p

Haha um. Basically a pun on I’m not ready when In reality I’m saying i am ready :p for knots that is.

A cynophile is a dog lover (but in my case not literally). I changed the spelling to reflect the fact that I'm using a computer.

Back