Where did you get your screen name inspiration and what do they mean to you?

U R 2 0 (that's digit zero, not "letter oh") which in some programming languages, including Objective C, which I'm fluent in, equals "No" or Boolean "false" Z

Say it out loud... U R 2 No Z - wanna ask any more questions? :)
Very creative.

Mine is simple. I was trying to think up of a name, realized I was in a building (obviously) and then thought "Building" is a dumbass name. Then I asked, "What are buildings made of?" Then came "pillars", hence, Pillar.

Mine is a dualistic and aspirational metaphor- it represents both what I would like to receive and give.
Sunlight as disinfectant, and energy for personal growth.
Seed as something which may be spread and planted to grow good useful things from.

Is that cheesy? or...something else less then cool? How am I doing so far?
Reminds me, I should really make an introduction thread already...

Mine is simple. I was trying to think up of a name, realized I was in a building (obviously) and then thought "Building" is a dumbass name. Then I asked, "What are buildings made of?" Then came "pillars", hence, Pillar.
Hence your avatar pic

Mine is a dualistic and aspirational metaphor- it represents both what I would like to receive and give.
Sunlight as disinfectant, and energy for personal growth.
Seed as something which may be spread and planted to grow good useful things from.

Is that cheesy? or...something else less then cool? How am I doing so far?
Reminds me, I should really make an introduction thread already...
I see why you picked it it promotes personal growth.

I have a pussy, I'm fat, and I'd love to be a true bitch.

A week ago that would have just made me cringe- but now I'm just sitting here laughing my ass off at the juxtaposition.
That's personal growth, right? I'm not really sure, but it's funny to me... I take myself too seriously sometimes.

Back