Where did you get your screen name inspiration and what do they mean to you?

Despite popular belief, I drive a Honda Pilot (for now).
I’m a big computer science nerd and the Tesla Model 3 was my dream car for a while, but I love the whole Tesla lineup! My favorite is the Model X (pipe dream) but I feel like more people know of the Model 3 so thats why I made it my username

Needed a username that I don't use elsewhere, tried "wolfy" when I made my account sorta just being silly, as I assumed it was already taken due to how generic it is...turns out it was available so I said fuck it and took it :husky_laughing:

Needed a username that I don't use elsewhere, tried "wolfy" when I made my account sorta just being silly, as I assumed it was already taken due to how generic it is...turns out it was available so I said fuck it and took it :husky_laughing:
I thought you took it off terminator.

Oh yes, I just looked it up lol
My god im so sorry he killed the dog i didnt know in the deleted scene???. The dogs name was Max. Here i thought it was a fake dog name in the movie where i thought there was no dog.

Last edited:
in like 8th grade it cost money for breakfast, so i stole like 8 apples at a time, shoved them in my hoodie pocket, and gave them to people who couldnt afford breakfast. they started calling me "Apple King", i just shortened it to apple and now thats what i go by everywhere ^^
as for the Grassi part, it is an old family name, from back before my grandmother married.

I had a French teacher who addressed her students as "mon petit chou", which is a term of endearment. '3403' are the last digits of my childhood phone number that I still have memorized. I just smashed the two together and víola!

i have no idea.. someday it just popped up in my head. It doesn't mean anything, don't think it even is an existing word lol

Mine comes from the painting in my profile. It is called Black Unicorn by Sue Dawe.

I saw the picture mounted on a timber board so I saved up and bought it.

I like horses and like the myth of the Unicorn.

Back