“Where did those scratches come from?” What excuse do you give?

I have shared my bed with a bitch. During the day, though, I am a mare fucker.

Scratches are not always a bad thing :):).
Last summer i noticed my neighbor with some strange scratches on her legs while she was wearing shorts, so i decided to investigate, and during
a dinner at her place, (and with a bit more of the usual wine for her)...........i noticed that her dog was being very "nice" with her under the table (y):).

To make a long story short, she was a beginner and i helped her out in getting mounted properly by her dog, and now she is one of us.

Scratches are not always a bad thing :):).
Last summer i noticed my neighbor with some strange scratches on her legs while she was wearing shorts, so i decided to investigate, and during
a dinner at her place, (and with a bit more of the usual wine for her)...........i noticed that her dog was being very "nice" with her under the table (y):).

To make a long story short, she was a beginner and i helped her out in getting mounted properly by her dog, and now she is one of us.
sounds like opprtunity to make an interesting evening between neighbors and thier dogs

Yes, but, Horse can = stepped on feet if you're not careful. ?
Listen if a horse kicks you hard enough to leave a hoof print, it's not the mark you need to worry about...
Getting stepped on is no big deal if it's just your feet. The danger is if you fall off the saddle or whatever and get trampled. A friend of mine got thrown when her horse tripped and then accidentally stood on her knee while getting back up. The joint was really messed up, she was wheelchair bound for ages.

I'd just say that my dog jumped on me or pawed at me because I was holding food/a toy/etc and they were excited. Or just trying to give kisses. I've had paws and claws all over my torso from dogs that reeeeeeeeeally wanted to lick my face! :)
If your dog is patient enough, you might try filing their nails down to a rounder point that's less likely to scratch?

Well no one really has a chance to see my back or thighs which is where most of them when they do happen occur. I also have fare skin so if anyone does happen to see anything I have in the past told them they were from an allergic reaction and I ended up scratching myself.

Well no one really has a chance to see my back or thighs which is where most of them when they do happen occur. I also have fare skin so if anyone does happen to see anything I have in the past told them they were from an allergic reaction and I ended up scratching myself.
In my case that would barely be a lie. I have a lot of allergy issues, and it's not uncommon for me to scratch myself bloody.

You went jogging, dropped your phone and you had to walk through some thorny bushes to go get it. 100% success rate gaurenteed.

Just try to keep a straight face, and be a bit subtle with the huge dog hair covered wet patch coming through :D

Last edited:
Mine really dont scratch me much. Guess i got lucky there. But when they do and people ask i just tell em the dogs did it. It's not a lie because in all likelihood it wasn't from sex so I just tell em.

Anyone that knows me personally knows I love my dogs, they are a huge part of my life, they sleep in my bed, they jump up on me, we play alot and I generally don't have a shirt on unless I have too. This is just me, my personality, we all know this. That and anyone who has been over to my house and played with my dogs has in all likelihood either been jumped on by them or witnessesed them jump on me so it makes sense that I would have a stratch or two.

Obviously I don't mention any of my sexual activities with my dogs and even if they suspect anything ( which i very very highly doubt ) there is literally nothing they can prove.

Back