Where can I find that toy?

There are quite a lot of sleeves around. You just have to look. Adam and Eve has a lot of things on there or as a shock to me amazon has a section for sex toys

That toy is one of those super cheap disposable sleeves that wives sell from home. It's called "Playmate: blush addition" I wouldn't know where to buy it, because a friend of mine gave it to me as a joke for being single... but since I fuck my dogs way more than her husband fucks her... I used it on my saint boy instead.

Best I could tell you. Google the toy name.

That toy is one of those super cheap disposable sleeves that wives sell from home. It's called "Playmate: blush addition" I wouldn't know where to buy it, because a friend of mine gave it to me as a joke for being single... but since I fuck my dogs way more than her husband fucks her... I used it on my saint boy instead.

Best I could tell you. Google the toy name.
This made my day. The dog gets more tail then the wife of your friend. So much for a joke if only he knew what use it’s getting.

Thanks for all the replies :)

Couldn't find anything online about that exact toy and the link you provided is region locked. It's probably not available where I live. While searching I found a website selling a few similar ones though, so that'll do! :husky_love:

Back