When your dog fills you up, do you clean right away or prefer to keep everything inside?

I'm a little paranoid about cleanliness down there, so generally shortly afterwards I can't help but clean myself, it does feel sexy and somewhat kinky feeling myself leak a little immediately after intercourse, but I can't leave the house leaking .

From things I've seen multiple times, I'd say yes to both A, and B. And, I have a pretty good idea about C, since that's what leads me to believe A and B are true, lol.
In my experience, male dogs are attracted to the smell of dog semen. They seem to have an idea about what I'm good for when they smell it.

BTW - I like to keep it in. I went to work many times smelling of sex. It's a nice, naughty feeling.

I love keeping his cum inside me. For my period I use a moon cup, so during the rest of the month I put that in once he's pulled out so I can keep his love juice inside me while I sleep. Also helps knowing I never have to worry about leakage at an inopportune time.
OMG! then whats happening when you pull out? suddenly coming or in time?

Not sure I follow what you're asking. By the time I take out my moon cup (usually the next morning) my body has absorbed everything.
oh no I dont think you could absorb. but whatever, I was wondering that keeping the cum inside for a long time, is it running down your legs when you are out of home, for example?
It sounds charming for me. crazy about cum leak on thighs running down a mini skirt =)

oh no I dont think you could absorb. but whatever, I was wondering that keeping the cum inside for a long time, is it running down your legs when you are out of home, for example?
It sounds charming for me. crazy about cum leak on thighs running down a mini skirt =)
K9 semen is mostly water, studies (which I can provide if you're interested) show that by volume its 93-97% water. The body will absorb water quite easily. The vagina is a mucus membrane and its able to absorb water very easily. The remaining contents of the semen (Proteins, and other nutrients will either be absorbed along with the water or will just remain in the vagina until it's eventually excreted as the vagina does its natural process of cleaning itself.

A moon cup is designed to prevent leakage of fluid and tissue during a womans menstrual cycle, as a result it does a pretty good job of keeping his sum inside me. Also since we primarily only have sex in the evenings, I'm only around the house anyway. I have never noticed any running down my thighs once I insert the cup. Initially there's always some leakage when he first pulls himself out, but I try to keep as much in me as I can. Whatever does leak that he doesnt lick up I wipe off with a towel.

I (a dude, so anal) like to keep it in as long as possible. I have gone to bed with guts full of dog or horse, and wake up in the morning with most of it absorbed by my body, which is sort of a pregnancy fetish, I guess, but whatever, I want them a part of me forever ... or something. :)

Your reply is so hot I feel the same way!!
I love the feeling of being bred and being full...I feel like it's a waste to clean up after...put me in the keep it catagory

I have never purposely tried to get his cum out of me. What doesn’t run out of me and down my thighs when he is pumping me or when he first pulls out stays in me.

Personally, I love to keep every single drop inside, I relish the idea of my body absorbing all of my dog's sperm.

I once read that the more you let your dog finish up inside, the more your body will accept it and adapt to it, to the point where it will change the environment of the womb to make it easier for the dog sperm to survive and harder for human's.

Now, as it happens with most zoo facts, it's all claims without source. So who knows if it's true or not, still... I love the idea
I love leaving the cum in me as long as possible. Any and all cum. I love how my used, sloppy pussy feels slowly dripping from all cum.

Back