When your dog fills you up, do you clean right away or prefer to keep everything inside?

I keep it all inside of me because I never thought I could get it out haha
I take a shower after fucking a dog, maybe at that moment everything goes away, idk
If you pee after, some dribbles out then. In the shower and after there is probably a very slow flow of it coming back out. Though, when you tighten your abs in the shower to move around, it probably speeds up the process.

Most of it streams out but I keep what I can. And it is kinda sexy to go to work or wherever with dog cum inside me. Although I have on a couple of occasions had dogs in the street very interested in me - heaven knows what I smell like to them!
I imagine they may be confused, but smoking hot story, love to talk sometime

I only wipe myself of whatever is on my butt or legs. Any cum inside me stays there if I’m going to bed. I love the feeling of it oozing out of me when I go take my morning pee. If I’m not going to bed most will eventually ooze out as I go about my day. I’ll only change my clothes if I’m going out.
Love your answer, you are perfect

The family dog had me once and the family arrived back just after he'd finished. So I was full of cum and trying to distract my mum and dad so they wouldn't see the dog with it's dick still huge - you know how they are. I thought I was going to get into so much trouble. I could feel his cum down my legs, me in a long dressing gown. I can laugh now but at the time!!!!

No point in cleaning out unless I'm going out. We have several dogs that mount me on a daily basis so I would be in the bathroom all the time, if not on all fours. My boys enjoy sloppy 2nd and 3rd easier to bury their knots into their bitch!

Occasionally if I'm still horny I'll keep Charlie's cum inside me for longer or spread myself and watch it slowly drip out of me (cum physics is cool as shit :p )

But normally I'll clean it up straight away since it's really messy and a pain to wash.

I want everything to stay inside of me unless I have to go somewhere then I’ll try to clean up. But then even if I clean up, ive found that there still is some of his cum inside of me and it will usually try to find it’s way out at the most awkward times. Most of the time though we just keep everything in me it builds a better bond, more intimacy, and feels more natural for us.

Back