What Wild Animal Would Be The Hottest Fuck

Dregan

Lurker
Im sure this topic has been brought up here before but I have to give it some fresh energy right now. I want everyone to engage in this fantasy and hear every detail of why. I'm curious if you could have sex with any wild animal what would it be??

To narrow it down some pick animals that do not have a domestic analog. So no wild horses or wolves as they'd be just like having a stallion or a dog. I really want you to think wild with this.

I'm happy to start out. Number one for me would be lions. I prefer females but I'd take a male lion top/bottom. My second would be a deer. Either a whitetail or a red stag, though I think the latter would be hotter.

As for the whys, well lions are easily the sexiest animals on the planet. During mating season the lioness will demand sex from a male upwards of 40 times a day, going so far as to bite his balls to stimulate him. Literally everything about that sounds like paradise to me. Also if you didnt know, male cats have barbs on their penis so I think playing bottom for one would be beyond extraordinary. Before a male lion forms a pride of his own he roam the savanna with other bachelor males and they practice sex on each other so they are naturally into switching things up. As for a deer I'd really love to give it to a massive buck, im not too attracted to the does. But I get hard just thinking about grabbing a red stag by its antlers and pumping into its ass with all my might. Also in this fantasy of mine the red stag would give me oral, which they are anatomical better suited for than any lion.

Back