What was your first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time ever doing anything with animals I want to say 12 or 13 only jerked off a dog. Didn't get any real actions until 20 with house sitting a friends dog. Got to do it four times we both loved every bit of it the second time we did it was the best time fucked me hard, but didn't get the knot in and hasn't yet hopefully soon though biggest dream of mine.

It was a German shorthair hunting dog. Sometimes at night I'd be walking home from my friend's house. I'd take a trail along the railroad tracks. I stopped one night to see this dog in his dog run. He'd lick my hand like crazy. So of course the next step was to put my cock and balls thru the chain link fence. The nice dog love to devour my cock and lick my balls. I had never had sex of any kind yet so of course I was in heaven. And the first time I ejaculated, the dog went crazy and savoured every drop. It was sooo good. The last time ended with me cumming but then the dogs owner yelling "Hey, what are you doing!", And I ran like the wind all the way home. But the new next door neighbors that moved in a few months later had a golden retriever that was even better. Buts that's another long story that I've already written about on this site.
I was 11-12 when this started. So much fun back then...

15 ish on study leave and home alone. Started with some wanking with the family collie after I noticed his red lipstick poking out then once he pushed me over while I was wanking him and tried to mount me. Curiosity got the better of the horny teen in me and I slipped my shorts down and let him try to fuck me. I was hooked after that. By the time I went back to school Id felt his knot in my ass several times

When I was 12 my family was watching my cousins female black lab it slept in my room while it was there I was hard and i had never came before it kept licking my cock till I started to feel it start swelling and I came so hard and it cleaned me up every last drop, since then iv always been fascinated with women who fuck dogs! Always wanted to see it in person so hot🔥

Somewhere around 13 with the family lab. She loved lapping my pussy whenever we'd get a moment alone, never interested in doing anything else. Never had a chance to be mounted by a male, though I'm intensely curious. Curious about horses, too.

When I was 18, I was at a friend's house and they had a dog, I'm pretty sure he was a boxer (in-tact of course) and long story short, he humped me In front of everyone... We all laughed it off. And that moment was burned in my brain, and it kind of turned me on. And later that year they asked if I would take care of him while they were on vacation and obviously I said yes.

Boxers are pretty surprising.

Male dog licked my cock after putting some ice cream on it.
Didn't cum but it felt great. Need to find a nearby KY or TN
woman to share a male dog together and do much more!
Nightly dog threeomes. mmmmmm

Last edited:
I don't know how old I was. After 15 years old so maybe 16. I was delivering newspaper and at one of the houses there was this cute dog. Forgot what breed it was, but I think golden retriever or labrador. I would pet him everytime I get there. Then one day I would see his sheath and got curious. I started licking the tip of his dick and actually enjoyed it. I couldn't try more or anything cause I heard the owner open the door. It definetly was a close call x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back