What was your first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Male husky a was early teens snuck outside with curiosity while everyone was asleep. played with is cock till he was hard. He pushed me from kneeling to all fours n started to hump me so I took off my pants. He drove his cock so hard in my ass fucked me for 5 minutes then stopped and I couldn't sneak away cos we was tied together. And that was when I first learned about dog knots. Such a loved memory but was scared at the time

When I was about 11 me and a group of my friends would walk through the woods behind my house to the edge of a farmers field where they kept their cows, the cows were super friendly and would come over to the fence for pets or feeding if you had some of the love grass from the woods.

We used to either get them to turn around with their asses to the little wire fence, or we would just hop over it and use buckets or tree stumps or something to fuck them. We did it for years, we would all just fuck whatever cows would come over, usually we would all just use the same one, but on occasion we would fuck multiple.

When I was about 11 me and a group of my friends would walk through the woods behind my house to the edge of a farmers field where they kept their cows, the cows were super friendly and would come over to the fence for pets or feeding if you had some of the love grass from the woods.

We used to either get them to turn around with their asses to the little wire fence, or we would just hop over it and use buckets or tree stumps or something to fuck them. We did it for years, we would all just fuck whatever cows would come over, usually we would all just use the same one, but on occasion we would fuck multiple.
It's just a blessing that cows exist in this world.

Licked by the neighbors dog when I was about 12, nothing significant after that until I was 19 when I used to sneak out to my parents’ field at every opportunity for some fun with the mare. Ever since I haven’t had a more compelling reason to wander into a field in the dead of night in the middle of winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back