What was your first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine was a 90-100lb Yellow lab. I was 15 <3 I didn't even know it was gonna happen but we just spent a few hours cuddling in his kennel...I'd rub his body and kiss him...I went to get up to leave and he just mounted me....we have cuddled for a few weeks by this point..so his mounts were unexpected...my heart raced and I took him into the play room area and dropped my pants for him. <3

My first dog I ever tried go do any with was a basset hound that belonged to my cousin
First dog to mount and knot me was my boxer that I love dearly
First horse I ever had the opportunity to play around with was an Arabian stallion who I rubbed on a jerked for a quick second
Still have yet to have my first stallion breed me or me breed a mare. Though I look forward to the day it comes 😌

I had the horniness and the courage to handle/fondle my family's white shepherd. After weeks of that, I had the horniness and the bravery to suck his tool. Months later we adopted from another military family, which was about to move overseas, their beautiful black Labrador. With my experience and confidence, I found out right away whether he also would enjoy a human sucking him.

Around 12ish ,friendly licking by several family and neighbours dogs ,then serendipitous licked to climax with a pile of puppies between my legs, Then I became very curious and let neighbours kelpie lick me often to climax until around 13 he mounted and tied in me, hooked hooked hooked and still loving it occasionly

Around 12ish ,friendly licking by several family and neighbours dogs ,then serendipitous licked to climax with a pile of puppies between my legs, Then I became very curious and let neighbours kelpie lick me often to climax until around 13 he mounted and tied in me, hooked hooked hooked and still loving it occasionly
You sound just like someone I would love to get to know and share our early experiences 😊

Got knotted at 15 by a Yellow lab I worked with. He was a big boy :3 about 95lbs. Been awhile since my first and I've been around the canine block many times since. Experienced many new and exciting first times.

Like first time being knotted out in the woods by a dog <3

About 4-5 years ago a buddy of mine was going out of town last minute and needed someone to watch her mare. I was running her in the round pen and had brought her to be cleaned and brushed and as I got to her rear her pussy looked so enticing. I started to rub her then she moved back and a decent portion of my hand was in her I starred fisting her and she had gotten "wet" or lubed up and I quickly grabbed a hay bale and stepped on up and started going to town after about a minute of in and out she let out a creamy like substance and it was all over my cock and I made my final thrust into her and to this day that is the best nut I've ever had this went on for 4 days every afternoon we would have intimate sex.

My first was a male dog I just happened to meet when I was 15 years old a summer night in the small village where I grew up. I had no idea how he would react if I gave him a good wank - but he obviously liked it!!! My next doggie was our closest neighbours poodle - I had sex with him thousands of times for several years!!! I had sex with a number of boys my own age and I liked it a lot - but nothing made me so damn horny as having sex with this dog. He gave me a raging hard-on every time I looked at him!!! So why do you love zoosex? Because it makes you so incredibly horny!!! :love:(y):cool:

Le chien de ma sœur. Il venait toutes les nuits me réveiller pour me lécher le bout du gland qui dépassait de mon calesson et ça finissait en branlette mutuelle. Très bon souvenirs de ma première expérience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back