What kind of person are you if are interested in beastiality?

DasterMax

Lurker
Hello,

new member here, excited to be apart of your community.
THIS IS NOT A DIG OR A NEGATIVE QUESTION.

When I first saw beastiaity, I was disgusted at first but then intrigued by what I saw.

it just makes me worried that I’m insane or a bad person. Society doesn’t like this sort of thing, and to me it’s idk, am I a bad person or insane, idk if I like it, I got so many questions about this.

In your own definition, what is someone that is Interested or partakes in beastiality.

thank you

Last edited:
It's just a thing (in my case it's a little bit of a dream right now) that you enjoy, and you enjoy it so much that you don't really care if it's bad. And honestly - what i may allow an animal to do to myself is not anyone's else business ;)

I've always been severely anti-social, and am likely on the aspergers spectrum. I've never been able to connect with people and am extremely uncomfortable in social situations. Animals on the other hand make me happy and fill that warm place in my heart that "normal" people probably feel around other people.

I've always been severely anti-social, and am likely on the aspergers spectrum. I've never been able to connect with people and am extremely uncomfortable in social situations. Animals on the other hand make me happy and fill that warm place in my heart that "normal" people probably feel around other people.
Can we talk about what kind of sexual experience with animals you have?

I used to suppress those thoughts in my teens thinking that something is wrong with me and need a therapy. But then discovered that there's more likeminded people and whole communities. Then I accepted that I am a zoo boy and to some extent feel happy that I have extra attraction to a broader variety of creatures. I don't see myself as mad or sick. Just same ordinary person with zoo minds. Same like majority of people out there that makes them unique.

My love for animals goes back for as far as I can remember. Even before it was a sexual thing, I always felt a closeness to the animals. As I matured and go older they started to become sexually attractive to me. I never felt bad about it, because what I was doing was bringing them pleasure as well. As long as the person is putting the animals needs and wants first and the animal is enjoying it ass well, then I think it’s fine when someone engages is beastiality.

I was shunned and unwanted by tbe humans around me. I was the fat, stuttering, dumb loser you could pick on. Oh, and they did.
From the ones in my groups and classes to the 'cool', older kids my brother, who were ashamed of me, let loose upon me. It got better but as a result, human society is something i newer grew connected to that much.
I got bigger, stronger, smarter and thou i became a simple but good person, or so they say, i am closer connected to literally every other sepcies than my own.
Cats, Dog, now a Pony, just like me, thats enough to choose zoo over humanity.
I would choose the tiger over the human, why?
The tiger just wants to kill you, the human pretens to be your friend first.

My interest in a lot of things could be questionable, I tend to be extremely submissive and enjoy the thrill of experimenting with kinky taboo sex so beastility isn't something I really think about being out of the ordinary, it's something I get a thrill out of submitting to.
To me, the thought of a beast going hard when on top of a woman, turns me on.

just the savagery of the poundage, I’m just scared because not only is it frown upon, but it’s illegal in some places.

why is something so intriguing be so touted as bad.

Thank you for sharing

i don't think i see how it relates... i never had the "oh, that's disgusting" moment and i'm not anti-social either (tho i will admit i'm more on the introverted side of things). i was always interested in dogs, it just simply became sexual when i hit puberty. i made plenty of (and at times still am trying to make new) human friends. i just never felt attracted to any of them.

personality-wise, i see myself as a fairly average person with average values (i do believe i hold animals in higher regard than an average person tho). i just happen to have an orientation not considered "normal" by the public.

I consider myself a very normal person, married, job, kids. Nobody would suspect that I'm a suuuper kinky person and a zoophile. I have always been sexually attracted to male dogs and used to be extremely ashamed of it. Not anymore, it's just how I was born, dogs are very willing participants. I think my sexual attraction is an extension of the strong love I have for them. Sexually pleasuring them is for their benefit as much as it is mine!

I'm so glad you posted this, i myself had these kinds of thought. And to see others sharing their views it makes me feel a little less lonely now

What’s “good” and what’s “bad” are so subjective, we might as well throw those terms out. Society determines what’s good and bad and what’s acceptable and what’s not. 100 years ago, being black was bad. 20 years ago, being gay was bad. But as society changes, grows, and evolves, so does their perception of good and bad.

Ask yourself...why do you think being zoo is bad? Do you truly feel that it is wrong? Do you as your own free thinking individual honestly believe that is is wrong if you own volition? Or you do think its wrong because society has taught you and everyone else that it’s wrong and a sin and illegal and whatever else?

It’s natural to feel wrong and guilty when trying something you’ve been taught your whole life is terrible and disgusting. But as I said, right and wrong are subjective. It’s about what you think is right. In my eyes, and most eyes on here, being zoo is not only right/acceptable, it’s their exclusive way of life. So long as you are a good zoo, keeping the animals safety and security first and foresmost, there is nothing wrong with it. Maybe to the general public there is but they are ignorant and uninformed. I mean, just look at all the shit that’s been caused with police, riots, politics, all of it is just more proof that society as whole isn’t to be trusted.

But back to my point, being zoo isn’t just about fucking dogs. It’s about loving animals on a much deeper level than just as a pet. Caring for them, bonding with them, loving them unconditionally. To a lot of us, sex is part of it...another way to express our love. To some it is not. But ultimately, the deep love we have for our pets is what makes us real zoos.

Hello,

new member here, excited to be apart of your community.
THIS IS NOT A DIG OR A NEGATIVE QUESTION.

When I first saw beastiaity, I was disgusted at first but then intrigued by what I saw.

it just makes me worried that I’m insane or a bad person. Society doesn’t like this sort of thing, and to me it’s idk, am I a bad person or insane, idk if I like it, I got so many questions about this.

In your own definition, what is someone that is Interested or partakes in beastiality.

thank you
It makes you a very special person! Like one in a million special. Only real people like beastiality. The fakes run around criticizing and downing us for liking beastiality.
Sincerely
Bunnylove 😘

I'm a pretty normal person. I work for a company that most likely everyone on this site has heard of, I have a lot of hobbies including martial arts, but I also love the idea of having a close bond with a male dog, both romantic and especially sexually.
I'm still struggling with accepting this doesn't make me a terrible person, but it's so hard to overcome societal conditioning.
I would like to think any zoo is a "normal" person that loves animals.

Ookami has it right about it being important to create your own right and wrong. There is nothing wrong with zoo because when it is done correctly it respects the desires of both parties and brings pleasure and comfort to both. Anything that makes two parties happy and doesn't negatively impact society at large is good. There's just no victim, no damage, no problem.
it really is as simple as that... overthinking anything is never good.

It as desire I have had since about 12.
I am a man so it was harder for me to accept desiring male dogs. Once when I saw them mating I was hooked. I remember him mounting me with my clothes on .
I didn’t know what know then .

Back